[ADDON][19 Apr - Updated]6.5 21501 TitaniumWeatherv3.1 & Opera6.5 panel [WVGA]

Search This thread

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
TITANIUM WEATHER no longer supported in this thread, please download the newest version here (fully supported for WVGA):

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=481379

This is a weather addon for the Titanium (WinMo 6.5) homescreen.

TitaniumWeather for 6.5 21501:

Background screens from Miri's V8.1 Standard Rom

Install:

(You will need to uninstall the old version and soft reset first)
1. Download TitaniumWeather_v3.1.cab. (Or TitaniumWeather_V3.124H.cab without AM/PM)
2. Disable Titanium.
3. Run cab.
4. Install to device (NOT storage card).
5. Soft reset.
6. Enable Titanium.
7. Finish by selecting the TitaniumWeather panel and click Menu on right soft key.

Adding a city:

1. Go to http://www.accuweather.com/us-city-list.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode= and search for your city
2. When selected copy the code at the end of the url (For example: Paris, France = EUR|FR|FR012|PARIS)
3. Click
TitaniumWeather panel and click Menu on right soft key.
4. Chose option 3, forecast options/setup
5. Type in the city code (go through the other options and finish setup)
6. Select full update
7. Enjoy :)

v3.1 changelog:

• updated layout slightly
  • changed to Beyond Invisible's weather icons from m2d, thanks to him

v3a changelog:

• fixed spacing bug on summary page day list

v3 changelog:

• updated to new panel design(thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd) that is all in one
  • added current conditions detail page, forecast detail pages, and weather links page
  • added option to enable/disable the new pages
  • set right soft key for weather menu and press on panel as run weather update.

Created by Showaco, original thread and donate/thanks here

Opera6.5 panel
:

Sceen011.jpg shown in Lost in Asia WM 6.5 21500

Here's a new panel for testing. I added a mortscript to handle the import of your bookmarks from opera 9.5. I don't know if it works with all versions of opera or not. The script reads the opera6.adr file located in \Windows\Opera9 folder to get bookmark list. It launches links by calling on opera at \Windows\OperaL.exe. Test it out, and I can add more features if it works.

Changed:
v.2
- added CondensedPage into cab install

Install:
REQUIRES MORTSCRIPT,
if you have titaniumweather installed, then you are already good to go.
1. Install cab file
2. Add it to your plugin list in the registry at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML (Add Opera to the list, place it in the order you want it to display. In the pic below
Screen011.jpg I placed it between email and appointments in the registry -> CEmail;Opera;CAppointments; )
3. Restart Windows Default(CHOME) plugin from Settings\Today\Items
4. Go to newly added opera favorites panel and click right soft key to import your opera bookmarks. Press panel to open links in Opera.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

*All credits to Showaco*

Attachments

• Screen011.jpg
    Screen011.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7,878
  • Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,557
  • Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,829
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3,731
  • Screen005.jpg
    Screen005.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 3,313
  • TitaniumWeather_v3.1.cab
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,817
  • TitaniumWeather_v3.1_24H.cab
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,666
Last edited:

Duncank

Dec 16, 2008
Rotterdam
www.projectfive.nl
Does the launcher item has to be in the titanium menu all the time? Or can it be removed after the install?
If its used for the options etc., maybe it is possible to make a link to it out of the programs folder.

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Sure, just edit the titanium_480x800.cpr and titanium_800x480.cpr files, open with notepad.

htckaiseruser

May 8, 2008
and then, should i replace in every line the name "tahoma" with the name of the font i want and thats in the windows folder? and do you know were can i find more fonts to put in the windowss folder?

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Yep, just look on your pc, in the /Windows/Fonts/ folder, should work :D

mpaynejr

Oct 11, 2008
TitaniumWeather Install:
1. Disable Titanium,
2. Run cab,
3. Copy and replace Titanium_480x800.cpr and Titanium_800x480.cpr in /Windows/ (attached below)
4. Soft reset,
5. Re-enable Titanium,
6. Finish by running TitaniumWeather Setup from Launcher panel.

I can't seem to get the setup to launch from the panel. No matter where I click there is nothing there.....anyone else having this issue? I've soft reset twice now. :confused:

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
You get 2 new panels right? 1 above the clock, and one below calender called launcher.
Click on launcher, and the text changes to press to update weather panel. Also your right soft key changes to setup when you clicked on the launcher panel, click that. That's the settings. :)

fortigeek

Apr 13, 2008
Sorry I know I'm missing something here...

How do I disable Titanium? I went to homescreen settings and took the tic out of Windows Default.

then when copying the files into windows directory got "you do not have permission"

sorry

liyq

Jan 19, 2006
Shanghai
Nice work!
One problem on my HD

I am in china,and I am using Miri's Windows Mobile 6.5 21193, If my HD region is set as orginal English,the weather addon works great!,but if I change the region to china ,when update the weather,there will be a error report(see attachment)

How can I to solve the problem?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 188

xmsnx

Jan 5, 2008
Nice work!
One problem on my HD

I am in china,and I am using Miri's Windows Mobile 6.5 21193, If my HD region is set as orginal English,the weather addon works great!,but if I change the region to china ,when update the weather,there will be a error report(see attachment)

How can I to solve the problem?

Hi liyq, can you post it in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=481379

It's the developers thread, maybe he will have an answer for you :) Sorry.

Top Liked Posts