Search This thread

xavierk75

Dec 6, 2011
aWN1.jpg

:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

epicer

Jul 7, 2013
Los Angeles
could you make a review/ post some specs/ impressions rather than just a photo..

Could you be grateful that you're getting anything at all? How can you seriously be so denigrating to believe that this person owes you anything at all? You have mere days to wait until reviews from actually credible critics, and further weeks after that to decide whether you want to buy this phone or not. Don't act like a spoiled kid, get in line.

A

anon4129325

Could you be grateful that you're getting anything at all? How can you seriously be so denigrating to believe that this person owes you anything at all? You have mere days to wait until reviews from actually credible critics, and further weeks after that to decide whether you want to buy this phone or not. Don't act like a spoiled kid, get in line.

1 post? Registered just to rage. I like you.

Sleepy!

Jul 20, 2010
What is wrong with you? I was just asking for a review or at least some specs rather than just a picture. again, ASKING, not obliging/making/urging. I'm not browsing xda forums to argue with random people, and if you do, you are reading the wrong website.

Please. Stop acting like kids.

aWN1.jpg

Thanks a lot, OP.

Anything more in store for us? :p
Specs or more pics would be welcome. :D

WEM97

Jun 25, 2011
Woodinville
What is wrong with you? I was just asking for a review or at least some specs rather than just a picture. again, ASKING, not obliging/making/urging OP to post something. A screenshot with the "about device" section in settings would have been good. Why make a post just to show a picture with the phone? And why call me a spoiled kid for wanting some details?? You are the one who should stop acting like a spoiled child. I liked xda for being full of information and details about new devices, not people calling everyone "spoiled" for politely requesting something.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Yeah, Motorola moved out of most of Europe too, but they are still producing devices. They are from USA, though but they are available in UK and Germany. In India, however, they aren't available unless you buy them from a websites that ships internationally.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

also, I'm not the only one requesting information. Two guys above asked for screensize and specs. Everyone has the rights of asking(google freedom of speech), and since I couldn't find them on the Internet, I thought OP might as well share them, so be more nice next time you make such criticism.
that's the last reply i'll send you, so don't bother posting back. I'm not browsing xda forums to argue with random people, and if you do, you are reading the wrong website.

Just saw this thread whilst looking for something in regards for development and had to act. One, hes right. You are lucky you got anything at all at the time. two, you could've asked much nicer than you did. Even if you didnt mean anything by it you still came off a bit rude and whinny. Just try to be more careful please :) We're all friends here.

Cwoomer

Nov 10, 2010
Ok, if the people have spoken..according to democracy, I am wrong, i should have asked more politely, although i wouldn't take offense if anyone said 'could you post some info rather than just a picture..'
But, to make this conversation useful, how would you have asked someone for more information? I doubt anyone would be like
'oh, lord of photos of new devices, i beseech you to share thy knowledge with us, mortals, and post the device's specifications'
We're on a forum, thus semi-formal environment, 'could you post ' is a phrase used in semi-formal situations, so i don't see what was wrong with my approach.
Now, if you could show me how to ask properly, instead of telling me i was wrong, that would be great.

Sent from Area 51 using my i9100p

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

It looks awesome, indeed. Red really fits it. Thanks a lot for posting. :good:
Edit: sorry for late response. I forgot to answer when i first saw your pics, but since the thread has been revived another post won't hurt.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

There you go, a contribution to this thread. I'll compensate for the arguments above with the summary of the specs and the link where I got them from :

Motorola droid ultra xt1080 is a 137g smartphone. It is expected to be released in august 2013, and will be running jellybean 4.2.2.
It has a powerful 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU and 2 GB of RAM. As for the internal memory, it has 14.9GB user available.
It has a 5" super amoled display, 16M colors at a 720 x 1280 resolution.
The rear camera is a 10MP one with built in flash and it comes with a 2.1MP frontal camera too.
The battery has a capacity of 2130mAh

And the link: http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=4769&c=motorola_droid_ultra_xt1080_motorola_obake

I hope this helps

I am not sure where this website got the specs from. I have never seen someone be so wrong in regards to specs for a device.

Blade765

Mar 17, 2010
I am not sure where this website got the specs from. I have never seen someone be so wrong in regards to specs for a device.

Now, I should just let this thread die, but I'm a bit curious, exactly how was he wrong about the specs? Technically, the processor IS a quad core, it's just not marketed as one. Please, let me know.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Cwoomer

Nov 10, 2010
Now, I should just let this thread die, but I'm a bit curious, exactly how was he wrong about the specs? Technically, the processor IS a quad core, it's just not marketed as one. Please, let me know.

You should have let it die. Droid ultra has a dual core Krait 300 cpu Model number MSM8960DT . QUAD CORE is the Adreno 320 GPU.

The S4 Pro that is quad core is the model number APQ8064. And is not found inside the DROID Ultra (or any of the the Droid line of phones)

This Quad core processor can be found in the Droid DNA by HTC and the Sony Xperia Z

I may have overstated when speaking about how wrong the specs were. However, this phone does in fact use a dual core processor.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Blade765

Mar 17, 2010
You should have let it die. Droid ultra has a dual core Krait 300 cpu Model number MSM8960DT . QUAD CORE is the Adreno 320 GPU.

The S4 Pro that is quad core is the model number APQ8064. And is not found inside the DROID Ultra (or any of the the Droid line of phones)

This Quad core processor can be found in the Droid DNA by HTC and the Sony Xperia Z

I may have overstated when speaking about how wrong the specs were. However, this phone does in fact use a dual core processor.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it is a dual core. However, it also uses two additional cores for the NLP (Natural Language Processor) and CCP (Contextual Computing Processor) which take a huge load off of the two main processors. So, while it may not be the same as your typical quad core processor, it is leaps and bounds better than your average dual core.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aWN1.jpg

could you make a review/ post some specs/ impressions rather than just a photo..

Has it HDMI Port?? :fingers-crossed: