Hulu Plus

Search This thread

Artood2s

Jun 4, 2007
^^ Netflix already works in landscape (browsing and viewing). Hulu Plus only has portrait browsing and landscape viewing.

knowah

Jun 7, 2009
Gulfport, MS
I could have sworn my Hulu Plus was landscape. I only watched free clips though and now I'm back to no root so I'll have to take your word for it.

browngeek

Mar 16, 2010
Hong Kong
Hi

Can't seem to get it to work. Keep on getting error saying that hulu doesn't support this device.

Have tried uninstalling, rebooting, installing, rebooting etc, but keep on getting the error.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

chainshaft

Mar 3, 2007
same here, cant seem to get it working.

tried the steps above, and the uninstall from TB and reboot then restore app+data and reboot etc...

any ideas?

on prime 1.9 btw

mcangeli

Jul 27, 2010
Ok, so, it looks like this may have actually gotten it to work on my HTC Inspire 4g as well...

KUDOS to the OP!!

Kumabjorn

Aug 13, 2011
Lund
Hi

Can't seem to get it to work. Keep on getting error saying that hulu doesn't support this device.

Have tried uninstalling, rebooting, installing, rebooting etc, but keep on getting the error.

I believe Hulu is blocked for usage outside the US. Copyright claims.

Disco180

Mar 26, 2011
i time out during buffering also but i think its the built in ad blocker on the revolver rom.can i disable it some how?

jinsoku3g

Sep 23, 2008
East Coast
Man, the last commercial always hangs up, i missed the end of 3 Parks and Recreations, grr.. I wosh hulu did a better job with mobile.

billydroid

Jun 24, 2010
Doesn't work for me, Prime 2.0.3. I get the "your device is not yet supported.... " message.

Edit: nv it works now. Weird

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New APK...Try this, it is working alright so far ... Feb 2012

HuluPlus

Old Method..

All credits goes to huntken, i'm just posting here. Works on my transformer. I'm running Prime 1.7. Original thread here..
    http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=2526

Directions:
    1. Delete Hulu Plus if you have it installed already.
    2. Delete any backups you may have of it in Titanium Backup.
    3. Get Titanium Backup if you don't already have it.
    4. Download this file here: and unzip it, there will be 3 folders in it.
    5. Place all 3 folders in the sdcard/TitaniumBackup folder
    6. Launch Titanium Backup and restore the backup.
    7. Enjoy?

And of course I'm not responsible for anything that goes wrong and blah blah blah.

PLEASE NOTE: You can't use "Ad Free" or anything that modifies hosts for this, or the videos won't load.
    This was made by Racing19969 for the Galaxy S 4G and it works on transformer. I'll edit the first post..

HuluPlus
    When i downloaded the file and unzipped the file inside was one a hulu proprieties and 2 more zip files. do i unzip them as well or just place them in the Titanium Backup folder? thanks

just place the 3 files in the titanium backup folder and refresh the app list in TB, if it doesn't show, reboot the TF, it will be near the bottom of the list corssed out, just click on it and restore.

works like a charm on my TF running revolver 2.1