Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

iRiKi

Jul 27, 2007
Lisbon
worx nice on htc diamond with wm6.5 and opera 10 :D

well I didnt have to install flash lite, only Opera 10, and it worked out-of-the-box after enabling the plugin in Opera. I dont use it, not with youtube nor anything so can say about speed or other sites.

btw dave, what ROM are you using for 6.5? im still @ 6.1 ;)

rob_rage

Feb 1, 2010
You Miracle Worker

Just installed this cab and now have flash working on Opera 10 on my HD2, thankyou :):D

juan_carlos_1990

Mar 29, 2011
it did work on my htc hd2, and i have the original rom, i tested it on internet explorer and on opera 10 and it works perfectly!!!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!:)

iRiKi

Jul 27, 2007
Lisbon
1- go to the link on my sig and download opera10 from that link
2- after installing TX Opera 10, open it, go to setting and click enable plugins
3- press the thank you button :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!