CatLog ?...

Search This thread

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012
Hello I have a Noob question about CatLogs for all you I747 pros.. I am still very new to root due to some complications while rooting my device has become a bit sluggish and frezzes up quite often no matter what ROM I am on the same issue occur I all ways do fresh installs with Full wipes every time. I heard that a CatLog would narrow down the problem am kinda tired of having to factory rest in hopes of stability . Only issue is I don't know how to do or use..
Can someone please explain CatLog and Debugging are the apps or Via PC?
Am currently running Gummy ROM nightly 3/4 4.4.2 with its stock kernel have the Att locked(4.3 bootloader) this is where it all went wrong.. Wife took Att 4.3 OTA update and broke 4.1.2 root and locked in to Safe Mode and disabled Download and Recovery Mode. Dam Knox took me weeks of research to fix. I had rooted after buying it for her and could not decide on rom. Any who she now hold my S4 hostage till I can get this S3 under control. Thanks in Advance.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
What PAC ROM is on 4.4.2 !?! Are all the goodie included... Really miss that ROM..

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nightlies started a few nights ago. Not all features are included yet and there are a few bugs. Check the existing pac thread in the original development section. If you try it make sure to go to call settings and disable the non intrusive setting otherwise you won't be able to receive calls.