EMUI 9 update & Google Play Services on Honor 8X china version

Search This thread

codedz

Mar 20, 2019
I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Csuluv

Carli313

Mar 25, 2019
Same here ??

[=codedz;79171014]I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?[/QUOTE]

dpasini

Nov 5, 2008
After trying all the solutions and permutations, i get of the idea that the issue is in the EMUI blocking any request of any app and service that tries to sign in into the google account, including when you try to create a google account from the Add Accounts list after installing GMS (in fact apps crushing or other issues appear not during the installation but in the moment you try to sign in into your google account). Is there any way to add the google account and mask all the requests to the EMUI each time they are made? Does this make any sense?

heos98

Apr 15, 2019
After trying all the solutions and permutations, i get of the idea that the issue is in the EMUI blocking any request of any app and service that tries to sign in into the google account, including when you try to create a google account from the Add Accounts list after installing GMS (in fact apps crushing or other issues appear not during the installation but in the moment you try to sign in into your google account). Is there any way to add the google account and mask all the requests to the EMUI each time they are made? Does this make any sense?

It does make sense but I don't know how to do it.
Can anybody please help? Phone is pretty useless now. I was trying to fix this problem I hard reset it among the other stuff I did and now I don't have any useful app.

docsimsim

Mar 24, 2019
I updated my Honor 8X (JSN-AL00a) several days ago to the new EMUI 9 and it's a real mess because it's impossible now to install and to use Google Play Services throught GMS Installer
Any solution for that ?
la solution c'est de revenir en arrier vers EMUI 8 en utilisant le hisuite puis d'installer les service google avec le GMS installer

heos98

Apr 15, 2019
I went back to previous android and emui, installed GMS and now is working. For now I don't think there is solution for android and emui 9.

ritop449

Apr 18, 2019
i am having the same issue. GMS will not install . I have a question. Could we flash another country firmware for the chinese 8x max?

Adool_7

Jul 8, 2018
i have Chinese version my goole was stoped
I reset mobile settings and reset mobile ?
Now it is working ?

denis_kld

May 8, 2019
la solution c'est de revenir en arrier vers EMUI 8 en utilisant le hisuite puis d'installer les service google avec le GMS installer
Merci beaucoup, mon ami. Cette façon fonctionne!

Для русско-читающих - алгоритм простой. В программе Hisuite выбираете пункт Исправить на главном экране (справа внизу), выбираете старую версию EMUI, телефон откатывается и можно Гугл Инсталлером поставить весь пакет программ. Проверил - все работает

Top Liked Posts