[Q] [SOLVED] Reverting to Stock Based Rom

Search This thread

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
Hey everyone,
So, i've been using a cm7 based rom from last few weeks. Now i'm bored with it and want to revert back to stock based rom (Lenox v3). But the problem is that i cannot use odin to flash stock rom first. So, is there something that i can do to revert from ext4 to rfs and cm7 to stock based rom without using odin ???

Thanks !

Last edited:

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
Hey everyone,
So, i've been using a cm7 based rom from last few weeks. Now i'm bored with it and want to revert back to stock based rom (Lenox v3). But the problem is that i cannot use odin to flash stock rom first. So, is there something that i can do to revert from ext4 to rfs and cm7 to stock based rom without using odin ???

Thanks !

You can use multi formatter tool to switch bet'n Rms & ext4! Here it is in attachment, or maybe try Hell Fusion kernel! It works on both format!

Attachments

• multi-formatter-v1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Reactions: AbhiLP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone,

Thanks !

You can use multi formatter tool to switch bet'n Rms & ext4! Here it is in attachment, or maybe try Hell Fusion kernel! It works on both format!