Back Cover Opened and is not firm

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2012
Tabriz
hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
hey
i bought this phone a week ago and after using it i realized some creaking sound in the middle of the back cover. so i viewed some threads and decided to open the back cover and see whats going on. i used my fingernail to open it and a credit card to snap it out. did it 3 times and came of like a charm and no crack sound or so. no i have installed it again and put it together from the bottom because i though its the best fit. now the creak sound is gone but i have a little(by little i mean really really little) gap between the back cover and the body. its on the two sides of the phone where there are antennas connecting to the back cover. its not a big one but when i press there it makes a little sound.i was wondering if i had damaged it or its because its opened and its something normal
thanks

One final snap to seal it?