Anyone play Ingress on Mega?

Search This thread

MC FLMJ1G

Feb 6, 2014
NYC
If you play ingress on the Mega do you have scaling issues?

With the new update I can no longer use the xposed "app setting" mod to control dpi. The app allowed certain things to be enlarged. I can only enlarge comm words now.This has made it harder to see the resonator spots after the portal is selected. I literally have to put the phone very close so that I can see the resonator spots.

Any feedback appreciated.

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
I play Ingress on Mega, and all things works as it should, but... i do not change dpi on my phone. Probabely it's not much information for you in this matter.

MC FLMJ1G

Feb 6, 2014
NYC
I play Ingress on Mega, and all things works as it should, but... i do not change dpi on my phone. Probabely it's not much information for you in this matter.

does yours look like this? It doesn't look so bad on a screenshot. however, playing the game is a tad tedious because the phone has to be held very close. Anything past 7 inches or so is very tough to see. I put the phone on a dock as I Drive so the latest update really killed it for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-43-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-43-17.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-44-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-20-44-05.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 42

trurl3

Apr 12, 2011
Warszawa
does yours look like this? It doesn't look so bad on a screenshot. however, playing the game is a tad tedious because the phone has to be held very close. Anything past 7 inches or so is very tough to see. I put the phone on a dock as I Drive so the latest update really killed it for me.

It looks quite normal for me. What you mean 'the phone has to be held very close'... close to what?

Last edited:

MC FLMJ1G

Feb 6, 2014
NYC
It looks quite normal for me. What you mean 'the phone has to be held very close'... close to what?

Close to my face.

Learning to live with it but I do not like it. I went to an event recently and everyone's tabs on the bottom look decent size. I have one of the bigger phones and that part on the bottom is half the size of every phone that I saw.