Disable "Flip-to-mute-call" feature

Search This thread

lenthele

Nov 24, 2010
Hey guys.
Does anyone know whether it's possible to switch off the "flip-to-mute-call" feature? I suspect this feature to be the reason why my dialer drains my battery after making a call!
Maybe there is a config file where i can disable this feature? Couldn't find it in the settings...
Thx

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lenthele

Nov 24, 2010
yes go to settings/sound the u will find it under recive call

Thx for your answer! When i open up settings/sound and look under receive call there is only the option to disable "Turn to Speaker" (dunno whether its like that in English, my phone lang is set to German) . I have already disabled that feature!

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
try install this settings u can always remove them again just unpack it put unto u sdcard run the settings.apk

Attachments

• Settings.7z
    2.6 MB · Views: 236

lenthele

Nov 24, 2010
try install this settings u can always remove them again just unpack it put unto u sdcard run the settings.apk

I did as u said, but the settings keep crashing now:(( how can i get my settings back? I have backed up the old settings.apk but it won't install???!

lenthele

Nov 24, 2010
Managed to Reset ist to the old state! But i still haven't found what I'm looking for:(

lenthele

Nov 24, 2010
Is there really no way to accomplish this somehow??

bobyracer2

Jun 15, 2011
Nowhere City
that is a sense feuture u cant disable it in the phone menu, u can try another rom without sense like cm7 or miui or u can ask some dev if he makes u a script that disables that thing

Aug 1, 2009
You can, from Settings / Sound Settings. Original ROM Sense UI.

Na-k

May 11, 2017
No, flip to mute feature cannot be disabled; you have to choose one of two options. This has been causing me to miss important calls even when the phone is not "flipped" by me and it's exasperating - to say the least. How stupid of them to assume everybody would want this?

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
No, flip to mute feature cannot be disabled; you have to choose one of two options. This has been causing me to miss important calls even when the phone is not "flipped" by me and it's exasperating - to say the least. How stupid of them to assume everybody would want this?
u do know this thread is from 2011 ?

Reactions: ze7zez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    u do know this thread is from 2011 ?