Team PkMn - Coming soon to a device near you!!

Search This thread

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
Can't wait this to come out and htc to release ics kernel source.... More good things to look forward to...:D

Sent from my Rezound

iaRIVR

Feb 18, 2012
I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY! as exited as I am for this ROM, the fact you guys decided to collaborate is amazing. Such great spirit.

Wish you all the best :)

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Cant wait for this rom. It is kina funny though. The whole pokemon thing. I never understood y they became so popular? Ha ha ha. Anyways nevertheless i cant wait guys! Wat a team, i can only imagine the works of this one! ;-)

Sent from my s-off rooted htc rezound using Xparent ics blue tapatalk 2

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
can anyone tell me what this rom will have to offer over the current one x roms we currently have? also i assume it will be much better once we get kernel source, correct?

Esandorf

Mar 21, 2012
Provo
Woohooooo

A teaser:

team%20pkmn.png

The Team:

Joelz - Lead dev Rezound and Evo 3D
lllboredlll - Co lead dev Rezound
richmondo - Dev Sensation and Co lead dev One X
m0narx - Dev Sensation
tattari - Our photoshop guru
j4n87 - Lead dev One x

..got some nice tweaks for you (-:

I cannot express enough how excited I am for this team!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A teaser:

team%20pkmn.png

The Team:

lllboredlll - Lead dev Rezound
    Joelz - Lead dev Evo 3D and Co lead Rezound
    richmondo - Dev Sensation and Co lead dev One X
    m0narx - Dev Sensation
    tattari - Our photoshop guru
    j4n87 - Lead dev One x

..got some nice tweaks for you (-:
    without giving too much away.... this is gonna be an epic release...there is no doubt you are about to see things you've never seen before in a Sense 4.0 rom
    It would be cool if you guys used a Pokemon evolution chart to codename the builds. For example: Alpha build could be "Pichu", Beta "Pikachu" and Final could be "Raichu" and move on down the line with different Pokemon as you see fit :)

Please god no.
    I don't want to spoil anything for you guys, esp to the amazing DEVs who are making this possible, but since it was in a pic in one of Jans post I think it's safe to say that sense 4 + quick settings = soo cool

and much appreciated to everyone here, I know I can be a pain/**** etc. some/most the time lol, but it's honestly all in good fun, and if I have ever/ or in the future offend anyone, 99% of the time it's entirely unintentional.

I love this community and all the people here, you guys Rock hard!

I'm extremely tempted to sell the Rez, and wait for the inc4g, as the 4' screen will suit me better, but I just don't think I could leave. I love it here.
    can anyone tell me what this rom will have to offer over the current one x roms we currently have? also i assume it will be much better once we get kernel source, correct?

its has stuff that is not in any other sense 4.0 rom in the rezound forum lol