MIUI for Desire X

Search This thread

Mr.MUS

Apr 13, 2014
can i found miui v5 for htc desire x? ...,
i have MIUI v5 for htc desire x but there is a problem in facebook connection"connection lost"
and launcher themes"after i download theme and getting apply say force to close"
help me please thanks alot :D

aliasabz

Mar 8, 2014
do you have aproblem with camera?
I install miui on my DX but camera doesn't work.
if you don't have problem with camera can you post a download link for ROM and camera fix?

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Well xpirit deleted his work ...Last time here is "modern" to delete ur work if ppl dont press thanks button or coplaining from bugs.For the facebook - What internet do you use ? Wifi or mobile data ? Did u reinstalled the app ? If this didnt work try reflash :D.For the camera - I think the last update was including camera fix.Try this https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e13a9b29d199/miui.v5-3.9.20-OTA-#2_xpirt.zip flash in recovery.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Reactions: aliasabz

aliasabz

Mar 8, 2014
MIUIv5 JB on desire x

Please give me a link for MIUIv5 JB ROM and kernel for desire x.
What's that file you attached?
That's only 15mb size,

Last edited:

aliasabz

Mar 8, 2014
ازت تشکر میکنم
Thank thanks thanks
What a useful whit polite users forum!
Thanks again

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mr.MUS

Apr 13, 2014
facebook is important to me than camera Help pleaZe

Well xpirit deleted his work ...Last time here is "modern" to delete ur work if ppl dont press thanks button or coplaining from bugs.For the facebook - What internet do you use ? Wifi or mobile data ? Did u reinstalled the app ? If this didnt work try reflash :D.For the camera - I think the last update was including camera fix.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
sometiime i use mobile data but i always i use wifi..,
when i use both facbook say connection lost Although i receive facebook notifications

Top Liked Posts