[ROM][STABLE]***The SeaPath | JoyOS 1.2.1 | Android 2.3.7*** [ONLINE][iPhone OS][CM7]

Search This thread

seaskyways

Feb 13, 2012
beirut
Hello Fellas , I am a mini-dev , which meant to port this nice ROM to whoever wants it ! I present to you the ROM with iOS interface and based on the famous CyanogenMod 7 , A.K.A JoyOS !

1000 DOWNLOADS THANK YOU SO MUCH​

The SeaPath | JoyOS 1.2.1

Well this is a nice ROM that i found , unfortunately I don't have this handset , but i might get it in a few weeks , so i managed to create a ROM for the Desire HD , that i might use and share with you guys ...

CREDITS

This ROM was designed and made by the chinese developers of JoyOS , so all credits return to them , but all i get is for tweaking and Sharing ... Also , another thread will be launched for the Value Pack of this Rom , it will be really handy ...

ABOUT

JoyOS is a Rom developed by a Chinese team . JoyOS is based on the CyanogenMod 7 | Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread . Joy OS is special for it's iOS interface with most of the Android Goodies (Drop down notification, support for normally supported apps , etc ) . JoyOS's interface , is not as what you might expect ( a themed CM7 ) , it is a Very True Interface resembling iOS , Flash and you see !

Instructions

NOTE : any hboot that supports CM7 will support this ROM

First , you'll need to go through the S-OFF process (Radio S-OFF recommended)
Second , if you didn't press up Press here please , close the tab after it loads , and continue down :D
Third , Root your phone anyway you want ( See Visionary+)
Fourth , Grab CWM recovery ( or any other recovery )
Fifth , Download and Copy the zip file (Down in the Download section)
Sixth , Reboot to recovery
Seventh , Make a backup ( Backup and Restore > Backup )
Eighth , Install Zip and go through the Aroma custimization ( tip : When Aroma launches use the touchscreen as if android is booted Normally )
Ninth , Reboot !
Tenth , if Something goes wrong try to redo what you have done + this time Wipe data , cache , dalvik cache ...
Eleventh , if Ten Fails , please report your problem DOWN !!

FOR Better iOS experience , go to the Play Store and Download iLauncher for 1.95 $$ !

REVIEW
THANKS TO OUR FREIND FLOW-WOLF FOR HIS AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS ROM ! ENJOY !

THIS ROM IS TOTALLY STABLE , BUT IT STILL CONTAINS SOME CHINESE CHARACTERS HERE AND THERE , I WON'T FIX THIS UNLESS I HAVE THE HANDSET , PLEASE WAIT ... I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS OF ANYKINDS , FOR REPORTING VISUAL BUGS (ex: chinese characters) PLEASE IN YOUR REPORT INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT OF THE PROBLEM​

DOWNLOADS

The SeaPath|JoyOS ROM zip
Please NO MIRRORS , I am trying to get some statistics​

Please write your issues here , because i mostly think that Aroma will fail , so if the ROM didn't flash , post it ! If the ROM didn't Boot but flashed , post it ! If the ROM worked but still there are issues , post it ! If the ROM fully worked with no bugs , POST IT !!!

Last edited:

simmarjit

May 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Just a question. is there any chance that the music app from this rom can be ported to be used in other roms? i really fancy the ios music app over the android ones.

L0cke

Jan 27, 2010
Royston
@ seaskyways

You might wanna check out the site where the ROM comes from: http://www.joyos.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=17

As they release a compatible version for the DHD. Currently on 1.2.1 which is a couple ahead of this one. So you could download the latest version from there and apply your tweaks to it. I have downloaded a version from here before, 1.1.9 and flashed it with no trouble so it's all good :)

You just need to register on the site to download.

seaskyways

Feb 13, 2012
beirut
@ seaskyways

You might wanna check out the site where the ROM comes from: http://www.joyos.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=17

As they release a compatible version for the DHD. Currently on 1.2.1 which is a couple ahead of this one. So you could download the latest version from there and apply your tweaks to it. I have downloaded a version from here before, 1.1.9 and flashed it with no trouble so it's all good :)

You just need to register on the site to download.
Ohh , thanks alot ! the thing that held me back is Chinese , I didn't even pushed to go to google translate ! Well , a new release will be for tomorrow , because I have TESTS to study for ... And thanks a lot , I will give you a present you will see in the OP and I will PM you about it ;)

EDIT !! Could you please give me an account for this site http://dl.dbank.com/ they want a verification code that appears through an image , UNTRANSLATABLE !

EDIT !! Problem Solved , Grabbed someguy's account sharing his account and password (ofcourse he shared it to whoever wants) ... Tomorrow will be the next release of The SeaWay 1.2.1 Rom , if God wills !

Last edited:
Reactions: bigchrizzieboy

L0cke

Jan 27, 2010
Royston
Ohh , thanks alot ! the thing that held me back is Chinese , I didn't even pushed to go to google translate ! Well , a new release will be for tomorrow , because I have TESTS to study for ... And thanks a lot , I will give you a present you will see in the OP and I will PM you about it ;)

EDIT !! Could you please give me an account for this site http://dl.dbank.com/ they want a verification code that appears through an image , UNTRANSLATABLE !

The download link for the DHD should be: http://115.com/file/dpvcur1l If you can get to it it'll be the Green image button.

But not sure if you have to be signed in to get it. If not I registered via the forum: http://www.joyos.cn/bbs/forum.php I got asked to create an account when I went in to download it.

If you're having trouble, for now I'll download it for you and upload so you can get it. Just let me know.

Last edited:

aidinvm_ultimate

Aug 10, 2009
Tehran
The base is CM7
So this rom is multilingual, and support arabic/persian so far, am I right?!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

seaskyways

Feb 13, 2012
beirut
If you read well the OP you can simply see that I DON'T have the handset , I don't have Desire HD , it's more like blind developing ... go to google images and search for JoyOS screenshots ! And to clarify confusion , please read the OP WELL , it totally explains what you need about the ROM ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Fellas , I am a mini-dev , which meant to port this nice ROM to whoever wants it ! I present to you the ROM with iOS interface and based on the famous CyanogenMod 7 , A.K.A JoyOS !

1000 DOWNLOADS THANK YOU SO MUCH​

The SeaPath | JoyOS 1.2.1

Well this is a nice ROM that i found , unfortunately I don't have this handset , but i might get it in a few weeks , so i managed to create a ROM for the Desire HD , that i might use and share with you guys ...

CREDITS

This ROM was designed and made by the chinese developers of JoyOS , so all credits return to them , but all i get is for tweaking and Sharing ... Also , another thread will be launched for the Value Pack of this Rom , it will be really handy ...

ABOUT

JoyOS is a Rom developed by a Chinese team . JoyOS is based on the CyanogenMod 7 | Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread . Joy OS is special for it's iOS interface with most of the Android Goodies (Drop down notification, support for normally supported apps , etc ) . JoyOS's interface , is not as what you might expect ( a themed CM7 ) , it is a Very True Interface resembling iOS , Flash and you see !

Instructions

NOTE : any hboot that supports CM7 will support this ROM

First , you'll need to go through the S-OFF process (Radio S-OFF recommended)
    Second , if you didn't press up Press here please , close the tab after it loads , and continue down :D
    Third , Root your phone anyway you want ( See Visionary+)
    Fourth , Grab CWM recovery ( or any other recovery )
    Fifth , Download and Copy the zip file (Down in the Download section)
    Sixth , Reboot to recovery
    Seventh , Make a backup ( Backup and Restore > Backup )
    Eighth , Install Zip and go through the Aroma custimization ( tip : When Aroma launches use the touchscreen as if android is booted Normally )
    Ninth , Reboot !
    Tenth , if Something goes wrong try to redo what you have done + this time Wipe data , cache , dalvik cache ...
    Eleventh , if Ten Fails , please report your problem DOWN !!

FOR Better iOS experience , go to the Play Store and Download iLauncher for 1.95 $$ !

REVIEW
    THANKS TO OUR FREIND FLOW-WOLF FOR HIS AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS ROM ! ENJOY !

THIS ROM IS TOTALLY STABLE , BUT IT STILL CONTAINS SOME CHINESE CHARACTERS HERE AND THERE , I WON'T FIX THIS UNLESS I HAVE THE HANDSET , PLEASE WAIT ... I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS OF ANYKINDS , FOR REPORTING VISUAL BUGS (ex: chinese characters) PLEASE IN YOUR REPORT INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT OF THE PROBLEM​

DOWNLOADS

The SeaPath|JoyOS ROM zip
    Please NO MIRRORS , I am trying to get some statistics​

Please write your issues here , because i mostly think that Aroma will fail , so if the ROM didn't flash , post it ! If the ROM didn't Boot but flashed , post it ! If the ROM worked but still there are issues , post it ! If the ROM fully worked with no bugs , POST IT !!!
    okk...uploading to imageshack.......

screenshot1337799778668.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799728990.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799713582.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799702083.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799683515.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799663727.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799652307.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799641357.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799630254.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799620708.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799609000.png

Shot at 2012-05-23

screenshot1337799794771.png

Shot at 2012-05-23
    Well, you're right in the fact that we can make our Android look like anything we want...but an iPhone?

Sent via the FBI van parked outside

So everyone that buys an android device must hate iPhone's right? Maybe they're just more drawn to android. I for one have an android phone, obviously, but I like iPhone's and their OS. I just like the ability to change/update my phone when I want, but doesn't mean I wouldn't like an OS like iOS. Each to their own of course, and very off topic :)

The download link for the DHD should be: http://115.com/file/dpvcur1l If you can get to it it'll be the Green image button.

But not sure if you have to be signed in to get it. If not I registered via the forum: http://www.joyos.cn/bbs/forum.php I got asked to create an account when I went in to download it.

If you're having trouble, for now I'll download it for you and upload so you can get it. Just let me know.