• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shibumi77

Jan 31, 2012
Wow, very nice man. Really helpfull.
Could you the add the option to flash another stock rom? One from Europe, for example?
In any case, good work.

Reactions: nighthawk.oc

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
Great tool, would it be better to take the stock retail us firmware out and people can add there own region firmware to it, and you can upload a smaller tool then.

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
Wow, very nice man. Really helpfull.
Could you the add the option to flash another stock rom? One from Europe, for example?
In any case, good work.

Great tool, would it be better to take the stock retail us firmware out and people can add there own region firmware to it, and you can upload a smaller tool then.

yes in the next release maybe will add this function, and will give instructions about where put the the stock images :D

Reactions: will8578

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
i selected back to stock while device was in boot loader , but nothing happens and boot up my ROM . !!

buddy you are right, im fix it give me 10 min..
ok i have fix it, i will upload again a tool, if you don want download it, open the folder tool ,open teh folder US_retail_XT1032_KXB20.9-1.8-1.4_CFC.xml and run the windows bat..... or if you want, wait for the upload

Last edited:

Jwtiyar

Nov 27, 2010
Sulaymaniyah
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel 7 Pro
buddy you are right, im fix it give me 10 min..
ok i have fix it, i will upload again a tool, if you don want download it, open the folder tool ,open teh folder US_retail_XT1032_KXB20.9-1.8-1.4_CFC.xml and run the windows bat..... or if you want, wait for the upload

thanks i did run windows bat , but give error that program cant start because adbwindapi.dll is missing from your computer .
i think it means needed fastboot and adb drivers not exist in this folder . isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts