[ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | SP1 | 27/11/2014

Search This thread

[N]ano®

Apr 15, 2012
brother have you enabled background data and auto sync :confused:

Yes of course, I have. Man I can't take screenshots with this ROM but sure I enabled those features. :(
I also clicked "sync now" with "people details" ticked over and over again but nothing happened :( am I gonna lose all my contacts? That's sad, yo. :(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Yes of course, I have. Man I can't take screenshots with this ROM but sure I enabled those features. :(
I also clicked "sync now" with "people details" ticked over and over again but nothing happened :( am I gonna lose all my contacts? That's sad, yo. :(

i dont think that you will lose contacts
are they not in sim

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg

Did you created your contacts as googlemail contacts or in the sim card?

sharingan

May 30, 2013

always try to save contacts in sim so when you change roms you can import them from sim

[N]ano®

Apr 15, 2012
Of course I saved them as google mail contacts. I've been doing that for a long time, for so many ROMs ,so now the sim still has contacts but just some of them, not all. Now the ROM just can't sync anything, even my apps. Now I'm really busy with school I don't have time to flash, to test, to find out which ROM is the best at stability, I thought this ROM is sure gonna be my daily use but... :(

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Of course I saved them as google mail contacts. I've been doing that for a long time, for so many ROMs ,so now the sim still has contacts but just some of them, not all. Now the ROM just can't sync anything, even my apps. Now I'm really busy with school I don't have time to flash, to test, to find out which ROM is the best at stability, I thought this ROM is sure gonna be my daily use but... :(

Will, if u cant sync you can export it first to sdcard then import it back to ur device

brijeshep

Aug 26, 2012
►KERALA◄
9droid.blogspot.com
Test Report

• Actually it's 2.3.6, but showing 2.3.7!
  • 'Task Manager' button in 'Recent' menu, FC! Coz there is no Task Manager included...

jPlKYxJN20Zal.png

j4dTeWroa8A9x.png
jblE7uuMSQ4gBs.png

jRd3Ku1dyKEXH.png
jfrEknOPv0FlW.png

jEm6jdRzDex3Z.png
jbv745qngFXX4O.png

jgMSGgt2UZHRY.png
jPQB4gALlayLq.png

jbjp3soVwV8IdV.png
jbvsulH37mHHNw.png

jbv73ZOiusvu8u.png
jwa8IbTxpfuvC.png

jIEzlxwpLcONj.png
jvh6AKroynRC3.png

jda3Blo0DOhy8.png
jbkjTUjN0Rj7Dh.png

jwhtGm1fvzpV.png
jEWb3yysGNHyQ.png

jbyKyBO6bSPi6B.png
jCaJMZy0pi3rM.png

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?

• Actually it's 2.3.6, but showing 2.3.7!
  • 'Task Manager' button in 'Recent' menu, FC! Coz there is no Task Manager included...

Are you using the latest one? If it's the latest one the "Task Manager" button should be gone
And yes it's based on a 2.3.6 XWKT7 rom and I just chged the no. from '6' to '7' mainly because I like it .
*I'm kind of dislike the preloaded Task Manager as it's useless and runs in background, I would suggest you to use 3rd party task manager if you need one or use Greenify to hibernate apps :D
** Thanks for the review too !
*** Unfortunately I've reached my daily 8 thanks D:

My wifi always showing not in range . I have also rebooted but it dosent worked .

what the solution ?

Ermm.. This is a quite common common and common issue in Ace and I have no idea why too! (You may try to have a CLEAN reflash of a XWKT7 firmware via odin before installing my ROM )
I'd suggest you to save some money for a better device to avoid this problem !

Last edited:

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
MAYBE I will merge those updates + some little tiny mod (visual/performace/i dont know) after I finished my high school.
And MAYBE I'll update the Adrenaline Engine with latest mod available out there alongside with it too.

KcLKcL

Dec 3, 2011
Jakarta
Nice to see this is still alive. Was one of the best ROM I've used on my Ace. Kinda miss that phone now.. :(

Back in the day there were no Xposed, I had to do smali edits etc to get 14 toggles mod lol

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
MAYBE I will merge those updates + some little tiny mod (visual/performace/i dont know) after I finished my high school.
And MAYBE I'll update the Adrenaline Engine with latest mod available out there alongside with it too.

Hi guys who are still active here, currently I'm graduated from high school and become very free to check hows the development going and see whether there's a need to update my work. After checking those famous tweak/mod/engine/etc in Android Development and Hacking section, I found that my tweak is still up to date as some of the famous tweak out there just packaged my Adrenaline Engine and CrossBreeder/Seeder, adding maybe one or two more placebo file(s) ,changed a stylish name and polished their thread with some approaching words which maybe not even existed in the tweak, however, ironically, stating that he just used 'parts' of my Adrenaline Engine.

For those who wants to try, just head over to CrossBreeder and Seeder for installation depends on your liking. These 2 mods have no impact on my Adrenaline Engine, but be sure that you just install only one of them (I'd suggest you to use the latest one).

Some of the users who have been using my Adrenaline Engine/Adrenaline Boost ask me if they need to install my tweak when they have changed their device. I'd say those device with 1 Gb ram or greater is not necessary to use Adrenaline Engine nor Adrenaline Boost, I'd suggest you just uninstall those bloat app via System app remover to make your system clean and Greenify to make your phone snappy.

As for the ROM, honestly this phone is not suitable for gaming nor multitasking and become seriously lag when you install facebook and whatsapp/line/viber/etc. Currently I'm using this phone as a backup just in case my daily driver gone dead. Adrenaline ROM is aim to be as smooth as possible while providing a stable and stock-alike experience. For those users who are searching for some eye-candy rom, Adrenaline Engine may not be suitable for you, you can either theme the ROM yourself and share what you have done to other xda users or use another rom.

Last, a big and sincere thanks to those who have been complaining, teaching, trust me and use my work, reporting bugs and helping me. Developing here has been an enjoyable ride for me to learn and explore.
See ya in other device's forum if there's any chances. :)

Last edited:

Ri9000

Jun 24, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
still using my ace as a second phone.
and still enjoy flashing new roms on it.
Thankyou for Adrenaline roms they have transformed my phone.
ps: please keep developing for Ace if you enjoy it, because we love using your roms.

Reactions: Matias.s

KcLKcL

Dec 3, 2011
Jakarta
Oh damn I kinda miss my Ace, I remembered on those high school days I baksmali'd the 14 toggles mod as there were no Xposed back then hahaha.

I don't know where's my Ace sitting right now, shouldn't have sold this phone.

maxxxz

Jul 10, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Does i have to do something to install apps in the ext sd?Or by default are installed there?thank you

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I need to make Obb files goes to ext sd...please, i got to do something or by default goes there on this rom....Thanxs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ░▒▄█▀▄░ █▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █░░ ▀ █▄░█ █▀▀░░▒▐█▀▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄░▄█
    ▒▐█▄▄▐█ █░█ █▐█▀ █▀▀ █░▀█ █▀█ █░▄ █ █░▀█ █▀▀░░▒▐█▒▐█ █░█ █░█░█
    ▒▐█░▒▐█ ▀▀░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░░▒▐█▀▄▄ ░▀░ ▀░░░▀

attachment.php

Features
    ✔ Stock XWKT7 CWM Flashable Zip
    ✔ Full Deodexed
    ULTRA Lite [ Only 76.55mb ROM Size ! ]
    ✔ Modified Nims Kernel For more information, view the official page.
    Adrenaline™ CPU Control Preinstalled | HOW TO USE?
    Adrenaline Boost™ Preinstalled | HOW TO USE?
    Adrenaline™ Task Manager Preinstalled | HOW TO USE?
    ✔ DNS Changer to access blocked website | HOW TO USE?
    ✔ Special edition of Adrenaline™ Engine Included (No other ram script/tweaks needed :D)
    ✔ Build.prop Tweaked
    ✔ Default install location at SD Card

Backup your current firmware and contact to sd 1st before u do this !

Installation
    1.Agree to the disclaimer:
    No one will be responsible for any problem (bricked phone,dead sdcard, etc) this rom caused to you. By installing this rom, you agreed to this.
    2. Copy 'XWKT7 Adrenaline ROM FINAL.zip' to your phone SD card
    3. Reboot your phone to CWM recovery mode
    4. Flash XWKT7 Adrenaline.zip
    5. Format your /sd-ext partition
    6. Reboot your phone
    7. Done

Screenshots

-Screenshot removed, just like the stock rom screenshot btw, nothing special-

Video

Available Mods

Contributes
    ketut.kumajaya for BlackHawk XWKT7 ROM as my base. [Give him a thanks please !]
    ▷ Nims for his kernel
    ▷ koush, illarain, Grif_07, Lovetz for CWM recovery
    ▷ dsixda for Android Kitchen
    ▷ neldar for BLN support
    ▷ Chainfire for CF-Root
    ▷ Samsung and Qualcomm for Galaxy Ace with stable hardware and software
    ▷ Google for Android
    ▷ Microsoft for several patents on the Android
    wonokairoen for Semi Transparent Statusbar Tw30 Launcher
    AndroidON for precise volumn control and smooth scrolling mod
    capez for ICS Transition Animation
    pikachu01 for his ThunderBolt script
    ▷ zeppelinrox For LMK Values
    Adfree for hacked host file
    fuss132 for Touchscreen Sensitivity Mod
    FreeYourAndroid for CRT Animation
    iandol for the idea of smart zipaligning
    KcLKcL for the 14 toggles statusbar mod
    DJ_Synergy for the semi-transparent statusbar mod
    Dev-Host for free premium cloud storage
    ▷ Anyone I Forgot To Add Please Tell Me ! ;)
    Changelog
    History

` XWKT7 Adrenaline ROM Final Edition [10/5/2012]
    ◥ Updated Adrenaline Engine, now delete junk files properly and default governor profile is SIO
    ❖ Updated to Nims Kernel, modified it to have smaller size
    ❖ Default governor is smartassV2
    ✘ Removed CWM Manager and Tweaks apk
    ❖ Updated Adrenaline CPU Control to fit Nims Kernel 100%
    ❖ Added DNS Changer
    ❖ Updated build.prop tweaks
    ✘ Removed a2sd (If you need it you can get the latest one from official site)
    ✔ Default install location is SD Card
    ✔ Fixed all VOIP app issues (Line, Viber, Whatsapp, etc)
    ✔ Included all patches from 3rd Edition
    ✔ Smaller size and better battery life

- FAQ Available ! [7/10/2012]

Patch | Service Pack
    ** Mount /system and /data in CWM 1st before installing.

- Patch 1 [10/10/2012]
    ✘ This patch will remove the 'Task Manager' Button from the Recent Application dialog.

- Patch 2 [14/10/2012]
    ✔ Fix tweetdeck issue. Thanks to voetbalremco !

- Patch 3 [24/10/2012]
    ✘ Fully removed Task Manager button
    ✔ Changed the 'lidroid ROM' of the shutdown menu to 'Adrenaline ROM' , Thanks to Wanam for the tutorial !
    ✔ Added JellyBean 4.1 transition animation, Thanks to Dinhodroid for his tutorial.

- SP1 [27/11/2014]
    ✔ Just simply combined previous patch into one package, nothing new here.
    Known Issues

> Final Edition

-Bootanimation Not Working
    -Battey logo sometimes dissapear
    (Known Bug In Nims Kernel)
    Download
    [Final Edition] : Dev-Host 76.55MB (Thanks to Dev-Host for the free premium account)
    **Please Don't Mirror My Work, If you post it to anywhere else, please put a link direct to here !

[3rd Edition] 2603 on d-h.st, unknown on Mediafire.

[2nd Edition] 12806 Downloads

[1st Edition] 9800 Downloads

*For Those Who Want To Use This As Base , Please PM Me For Permission BEFORE You Publish Your Rom Which Is Based On Mine :)
    Frequently Asked Question

Q : How to use Adrenaline CPU Control ?
    You have to install terminal emulator from Google Play in order to use this feature.
    You can activate it by typing:
    Code:
    su
    clock
    For more information about this feature, go here

Q : How to use Adrenaline Boost ?
    You have to install terminal emulator from Google Play in order to use this feature.
    Code:
    su
    boost

Q : How to use Adrenaline Task Manager ?
    Code:
    su
    tm

Q : How to use DNS Changer ?
    DNS Changer change your DNS to Google DNS, it let you to bypass those blocked websites !
    Code:
    su
    dns

Q : How to apply mod/patch ?
    Download and move your patch into the root of your SD Card, then reboot into CWM and mount the storage as noted.
    After that, choose install zip from sdcard then locate the mod/patch you want to install
    *If you're installing patch, please install according to sequence. (eg: installing patch 1, then patch 2 then patch 3...)

Q : Why my 3G isn't working?
    That's weird, 3G is fixed in 3rd Edition. If reboot can't fix this problem, see this post.

Q : Why my Google contact/calendar sync / Voice Search isn't working ?
    Please get the corresponding patch from here and flash them through CWM.

Q : Why there isn't Radio application in the Adrenaline ROM ?
    Please get the Radio patch from here and flash it through CWM.

Q : Why my wifi keep auto disconnecting ?
    Please get the XWKT3 Modem from here and flash it through recovery, it may solve the problem.

Q : Can I install any RAM management script like V6 Supercharger , Slaidyboost , Kickass Kernelizer into this ROM ?
    Definitely a big NO because this ROM has my special version of Adrenaline Engine preinstalled.
    So installing other RAM management script may conflict with my Adrenaline Engine causing the phone doesn't work as smooth as it should be !

Q : How to install Darktremor A2SD ?
    First, get the latest version of the script from here.
    Then install it via CWM. After installing, install A2SDGUI from Google Play.

Q :