Changing the reply text templates

Search This thread

84DGR

Oct 4, 2010
hey guys,

Not sure if this ha been covered I can't find anything on Google

is there a way to change the text replies (no s voice) I would like to change the 10 responses that are currently on the watch "where are we meeting' 'sorry im on the phone" things like that. to lol or on my way things to that tune.

Has anyone done this?

cheers
84DGR

Currently

Stock Galaxy Note 3
Stock Galaxy Gear

Previous
Rooted Galaxy S4
Rooted Galaxy Note II
Rom'd and Rooted Galaxy Note
Overclocked HTC Sensation XL
Asus TF201 Running Ubuntu
Galaxy S running 4.1
HTC HD2 Android 4.2 (long live the LEO Legend)

hausman

May 22, 2006
They're at the bottom of the notification screen in Gear Manager. Not the best place for them, but I imagine they'll get their own category at some point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 84DGR

84DGR

Oct 4, 2010
Awesome. Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

TopDogg1

Aug 14, 2008
I changed mine in the gear manager...but on the gg they're the old ones....it won't update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hausman

May 22, 2006
I changed mine in the gear manager...but on the gg they're the old ones....it won't update

I had that problem too; the second time I edited them it worked. I don't know if rebooting the phone and gear helped. I'm not sure what I did but now they are edited to match what I have on the phone.

VicFreeze

Aug 4, 2009

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I had this same issue on the Gear 2 Neo and the updated templates did not push to the watch until I modified ALL of the templates. Initially, I only wanted to edit a few of them and nothing changed on my watch...even after restarts. After going back to edit the others as well, the watch was immediately refreshed with the new templates (with no restart or any further action). Odd, but it is what it is.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They're at the bottom of the notification screen in Gear Manager. Not the best place for them, but I imagine they'll get their own category at some point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2