Micro sd card format

Search This thread

pizzlewizzle

Jun 24, 2012
New Orleans
what is the best format for sd cards? i believe if you insertthe card into your phone n fortmat it formats as exfat...does AOSP still not play well with this format? a while ago i flashed an AOSP rom and had to reformat it to fat32 to use it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

thenexusgeneration

Jan 26, 2013
Spokane
what is the best format for sd cards? i believe if you insertthe card into your phone n fortmat it formats as exfat...does AOSP still not play well with this format? a while ago i flashed an AOSP rom and had to reformat it to fat32 to use it.

I recommend using Fat32, because it plays the nicest with Android across the board. If it won't let you format to Fat32 on the device, use a computer to do so.

Reactions: pizzlewizzle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I recommend using Fat32, because it plays the nicest with Android across the board. If it won't let you format to Fat32 on the device, use a computer to do so.