[App] Ice Cream Sandwich 2.4 Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IntelSoftApps

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
HCL is a bit Laggy on my EVO 4G running EVOlved r3chargeD FINAL and the bottom clock dock is a lil off the hour is visible but the minutes are hidden behind the bars and battery on the bottom right corner

Over all
HCL is sexy
ICSL is gorgeous

Love how you changed up the home screens completely would love to recommend this to EVOlvedAndroid for his next update of the ROM

Let me know If there's a fix for the lag and the clock and I'll make this my daily launcher on top of r3chargeD FINAL ;)

are u running the most recent? Honeycomb_Launcher_Rebuild.apk? it's V1.7.0.0

Sent from my Nexus One using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

infamousteeboy

Aug 1, 2011
Anaheim, Ca
are u running the most recent? Honeycomb_Launcher_Rebuild.apk? it's V1.7.0.0

Yes Sir! I grabbed the one you posted that's v1.7.0.0 no worries I love the HCL so much I'm actually waiting for it lol every time this thread is green in the XDA Premium App I always look to see if It's you lol but it may not be your App it may be the ROM I'm on but I've posted a screen shot and link of HCL to this thread in the EVOlvedROMs r3chargeD FINAL thread to get some people thoughts and maybe you some more downloads but in fact actually to see if anyone else would run into the lag and also the clock.

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
Yes Sir! I grabbed the one you posted that's v1.7.0.0 no worries I love the HCL so much I'm actually waiting for it lol every time this thread is green in the XDA Premium App I always look to see if It's you lol but it may not be your App it may be the ROM I'm on but I've posted a screen shot and link of HCL to this thread in the EVOlvedROMs r3chargeD FINAL thread to get some people thoughts and maybe you some more downloads but in fact actually to see if anyone else would run into the lag and also the clock.

Thanks!

And thats a good idea. Let me know what others are saying about!

And, i am working on ICS now. Trying to get the dock to display icons that are interchangeable

fjcb09

Mar 30, 2011
Arecibo
Ok noticed something apart that dont look good w hcl in the botton if you put 3 line of icon the black bar get in front of the last i think w the past version that dont happen but apart of that everithing feel great not fc or lag for me in the past version i never used ir but now i put it to be my stock but check out the problem that i put to see if you fix that here is a picture

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317186387688.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317186387688.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 629

spitefulcheerio

Apr 23, 2011
Tallahassee
Ok noticed something apart that dont look good w hcl in the botton if you put 3 line of icon the black bar get in front of the last i think w the past version that dont happen but apart of that everithing feel great not fc or lag for me in the past version i never used ir but now i put it to be my stock but check out the problem that i put to see if you fix that here is a picture

HCL has not been optimized for smaller screens and lower resolution phones. It looks great on my Atrix 4G with a 4" screen.

Still patiently waiting on the ICSL update! I haven't tried it out yet but I just dl'd the new HCL and that's pretty damn nice. Using Ti Backup I can freeze/defrost my different launchers and now get completely different feels for the phone.

I'm running CM7 and I usually run ADW but it's nice to be able to switch it up

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Hcl works gr8 on small screens! I tested it ona 3.5inch ! My friens das 3.2 inch phone and ill ask his to install it and see if it works!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Lijop

Aug 30, 2011
Kerala, Kottayam
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hello all,

We are back, but with yet another android market first! This time we have brought you all a new launcher that clones something that even isn't out... officially. If you have been following Android closely you should know about Ice Cream Sandwich. From what i understand there will be a 2.4 version for phone devices and 4.0 for tabs. Correct me if im wrong!

Anyways, we have brought you Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher. This version is 2.4 because it is designed for high to mid end devices. We will make a 4.0 version later.

We built this launcher based off the leaked screen shots of 2.4. But unfortunately there is not enough information or leaks about ICS, so you may find the launcher incomplete or empty! BUT dont worry, as more info and screenshots come out we will update the launcher to make it feel more like the real ICS. But intill then, this is maybe as close as you will get!

You may notice in the launcher that some of it feels like Honeycomb, but that is because we built the launcher from our Honeycomb Launcher. We used the Running Apps menu for the launcher since we dont know what the ICS running apps menu really looks like.

APK is below. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell us what you think! We are always open to suggestions :)

Alpha V1 - apk ---> http://syndicateapps.com/ICS/v0.1.0.0/ICS_2.4_Launcher.apk

- SCREEN SHOTS -

View attachment 724063

View attachment 724064

View attachment 724065

View attachment 724066

View attachment 724067

View attachment 724068

View attachment 724069

http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html

----

Here is a quick video showing you how to install the launcher - Thanks qbking77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EtNQGpMDc
doesn't work on galaxy ace ?

fjcb09

Mar 30, 2011
Arecibo
HCL has not been optimized for smaller screens and lower resolution phones. It looks great on my Atrix 4G with a 4" screen.

Still patiently waiting on the ICSL update! I haven't tried it out yet but I just dl'd the new HCL and that's pretty damn nice. Using Ti Backup I can freeze/defrost my different launchers and now get completely different feels for the phone.

I'm running CM7 and I usually run ADW but it's nice to be able to switch it up

I forgot to mention i not using a phone w a smaller screen iam using a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I-9100 sou u know i have a 4.3 screen ;) apart in the v1.6.0.0H hcl not have that problem but fc too much and to much lag just to let him know v1.7.0.0h is better but something happen w the black bar

c41c3406-cfed-e9d1.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
so just to verify, the lag and FC's are much better and mostly fixed with a few exceptions in v1.7.0.0 of HCL?

Last edited:

fjcb09

Mar 30, 2011
Arecibo
so just to verify, the lag and FC's are much better and mostly fixed with a few exceptions in v1.7.0.0 of HCL?

I got no problem w fc or lags in this version this move fast and better the only think that i noticed is in the picture the black bar i have to mark the hide incons label and put the icons a little closer sou the black bar dont get in the middle but if you now if there is a fix for that is gona be great but apart of that everithings cool iam using it right now as default launcher

spitefulcheerio

Apr 23, 2011
Tallahassee
http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/2...ter&utm_campaign=Feed:+DroidLife+(droid+life)

Throw in as many of these features possible!

Lock screen lets you jump into the phone or straight to the camera – Apple kang, hah.
What is that Google Apps icon? A shortcut to all things Google.
Dock has 4 standard apps – will assume they are interchangeable.
Notification bar has a quick settings button – hoping for easy wifi/bluetooth toggles.
App drawer is horizontal just like Honeycomb.
Widget previews in there as well.
Long press on Home gives you recently used app menu from HC. Looks great on a phone.
Settings menu has been broken up into sections.
Pressing Menu at home only had 3 options, one being wallpaper.

video here: http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/3293/

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
is it true apple "tried" to Sue android for the use of a pull down notification bar? cause that was in Android 1.5 .what was before 1.5????

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Man it sucks you got removed from the market. At least I was able to buy the donate version of honeycomb launcher before you got pulled!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDITED 12/2/2011

NOTE - The Pro version, ICS+, is now a key! You must install ICS Launcher to continue using it. This new system will prevent many errors from occurring, such as "Duplicate Provider Authority"

FINALLY! Here is the latest and greatest update! Not only is it rebuilt, it is redesigned and based off our not-so-far away launcher called Omega.
    The latest build brings tons of new settings and advancements. It also received new scrollers so it should be buttery smooth now and not choppy like it was before. lol

Anyways, APK is available on syndicateapps.com and the Android Market.

ICS Launcher V1.4.0.0 - Most stable and most featured packed version released

Market Link - https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.SyndicateApps.ICSv2&hl=en

I am not allowed to post a link to the paid or pro version because it is against forum rules. So, if you enjoy this launcher please consider donating or purchasing the paid version which includes many new features! :-D

----
    Some Screenies

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

----

http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html

Edit: Oke thread is open for now. Keep it nice, iam watching this one close.
    If i see a single wrong post,as in flaming or bashing. Its closed again, so you are all warned.

Greetz Whiskey
    Forum Moderator
    Oke, i will close the thread for now.

Give everybody some time to cool down.

I talked to the OP, and i decide to keep it closed till the dust is lowered a bit. So don't expect updates or tests in the upcoming 12 hours.

We will give it a go tomorrow.

Edit: Oke cleaned all posts. Lets give it a try again.
    And guys, remember: Keep it nice in here please.

Thread is open, and watched :D
    Alright here it basically is... Finally!

Here are some key points. Please note that we will include a lock screen with in the next few days. Haters can hate just like always... ;)

1. Check out the new clock widget!

2. The new wallpapers (many by Taz) under our wallpaper chooser

3. The new updated UI clone

4. And the blue accenting

5. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN, WHINE, GROWL, YELL, SHOUT, SPAM, OR ANYTHING WEIRD LIKE THAT ABOUT THE LAUNCHER. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATED VERSION WITH A LOCK SCREEN AND MORE WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BY THURSDAY IT SHOULD BE DONE!

I am tired, i have school, no one did my homework, and i have the PSAT on Wednesday... so be kind

AND PLEASE DONT HATE THE GREEN ICONS. MY NEW PHONE IS NOT RUNNING A CUSTOM ROM YET! :D

- Screen Shots -

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

APK ---> http://syndicateapps.com/ICS/V1.2.0.0/ICS_2.4_Launcher.apk
    I feel him but it's been Day #3 & said there was going to be a beta & there isn't the story's keep changing up , i believe him but they do .He has his moms thunderbolt for testing now he don't , he said he'll have it tonight 3 day's in a row still no cigar , just wait he's busy right now , relax .

Honestly, the stories arent changing! I dont have any device to test on. My Nexus S wil be here at 3pm today. Then i will test i and publish tonight. I have working very hard on this uddate and even this whole project for along time.

I appreciate you guys who are pateint and understand why there hasnt been an update due to my broken phone. But some of you are just plain annoying and dont have patience at all.

And reolution, i have spent alot of time messaging you and i have told you why there is no update. So please do not say my stories are changing and i have been stalling fo 3 days. Not my fault...

I can easily not work on this and le it doe or even make it a payed app... But i wont do that caus ei love the project and the support/fans i have. :)