[htc] unlocking utility

Search This thread
S

simonsimons34

Working on it. Still tryin to fix certain things. Up on github along with my terms

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

S

simonsimons34

Every bit of my source is now UP on github. (see signature)

Please consider donating if this saved your warranty *a 200 dollar value ;)

If you like this, find it helpful, or want to support me please donate. Just follow these directions.
1) Be Logged-In to PayPal
2) Go to: https://www.paypal.com/sendmoney?email=simon@simonsimons34.co.cc
2a) If that didnt work and fill out the E-Mail please, use simon@simonsimons34.co.cc and select the way your sending as a GIFT
3) Enter the amount you want to give, Select personal, and Gift
4) Hit Continue and follow any of PayPal's Steps
5) Make sure that if asked, the receiving user DOES NOT Have to be verified.

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing
Hi Simon, are you saying that your method of unlocking now works for the OneX?

Sent with Desire from OneX

S

simonsimons34

I need a little time to get temp root for it. If your wanting this, can you please try zergrush and see if it works?

angusc

May 12, 2006
Beijing
It says in that thread that it is not for above Android 3.0..... so probably not working on ICS 4.0.3

trisch

Dec 23, 2011
Pécs
Nice Work on it dude!

I really need an s-off possibility for my gf's HTC Rhyme, so i hope you will be able to fix that too.

S

simonsimons34

It will probably unlock. For any non Dev user that will be fine

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

S

simonsimons34

Yes, The S-Off for GSM seems to be slowing, and lets admit, Im not great in c yet. The utility however is coming along just fine. I am working on a Relock "LOCKED OOW" menu, currently. Trying to find the best way. Im geting a SGS2 Epic, for my main phone, also (thanks bob) That will make it easier to develop on this phone (lets face it, I dont want to miss a text or a call) I expect development to get way higher attention from then on. (unlock utility included in this testing, I hate restoring it to RUU to test) The rooting methods will be modified as well

S

simonsimons34

In the process of testing a root method, if that works, then I only have to figure out if the unlock is the same

-NRG-

Sep 29, 2009
I will donate 20 euros if it works for HTC One X with proper root :D

(sorry if you think I clutter this topic, just trying to motivate ;))

S

simonsimons34

Great motivation actually :) I know what im working on today, and this week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey simonsimons,

I'm really interested in your progress.
    Is there any chance, that your tool will be able to unlock a europe Sensation with stock, locked hboot 1.27.0000 and stock ICS?

I have another Sensation with revolutionary s-off hboot 1.27.1100, running ICS 4.0.3, if that could be any help (partition tables or anything you would need).

If you say no, it never will, ok. If yes, tell me which information you need.

Thanks in advance.
    Actually that will not work then. Emmc rquires dd commands for misc. I need to research the proper dd commands.

Also Emmc requires me KNOWING your EXACT misc partition name. Like mmcblk0p17 is the one x. This means, emmc wont be generic, and i will need to add them to the gui.. Oh as for the gui, i got something going, looking to make it easier for me eventually though.

Ok then thanks for the info. I will have to use Revolutionary then cause I want to S-off my girlfriend's Sensation as mine is S-off via Revolutionary already. I was also going to test the new S-off, called Juopunutbear S-OFF method for the Sensation if your method of unlocking the bootloader worked cause the new method of S-off requires you to use the HTC Dev method of unlocking the bootloader first. But as we all know that voids your warranty so it would be nice if this worked for the HTC Sensation.;)
    Actually that will not work then. Emmc rquires dd commands for misc. I need to research the proper dd commands.

Also Emmc requires me KNOWING your EXACT misc partition name. Like mmcblk0p17 is the one x. This means, emmc wont be generic, and i will need to add them to the gui.. Oh as for the gui, i got something going, looking to make it easier for me eventually though.

Partitions for HTC Sensation are here: https://github.com/vorbeth/android_...mmit/33036c5291f510d45d465449412f0bd3160c63e0
    These are for ICS, they are different on GB
    Tacoroot isn't working on HTC Sensation (with HBOOT 1.27), so this won't work either I'm afraid.
    T-Mobile Amaze 4G

***Locked***
    Hboot: 1.90.0008
    eMMC-boot

Ran the Linux (OS X) version and gottt....

Rebooting as root!
    /data/local/dump_image: No such file or directory
    /data/local/flash_image: No such file or directory
    rm failed for /data/local/misc.img, No such file or directory
    File could not be opened.
    rm failed for /data/local/misc.img, No such file or directory
    Root removed! Will reboot now!
    error: device not found
    Enjoy!