Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2009, 08:38 PM |#4501  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuzeff

LOL , I do live in Germany, so I was not exceeding any speed limit .

you better!

8th May 2009, 03:48 AM |#4502  
Flag Tidewater Va
Thanks Meter: 5

More
staryon, have you had any crashing with your Fuze? TrackMe has crashed no less than twice since moving to the Fuze. I'm still on the stock ROM because I haven't had time to flash my phone. Is there a log I can send you or look at myself? PM if you would rather there than here.
8th May 2009, 03:59 AM |#4503  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472

staryon, have you had any crashing with your Fuze? TrackMe has crashed no less than twice since moving to the Fuze. I'm still on the stock ROM because I haven't had time to flash my phone. Is there a log I can send you or look at myself? PM if you would rather there than here.

That's strange. It never crashed on mine. Maybe something got corrupted in your local database (local.sdf) or settings (config.dat) so you can try a fresh install. Actually I have never had news of corruption in those files but just in case...
8th May 2009, 05:55 AM |#4504  
Flag Tidewater Va

More
Ok. I think I'll just use this as the excuse to flash my phone this weekend and Hard-SPL too. Then I'll do a clean install of TrackMe and see how it goes then. I don't use TrackMe all the time because of the battery drain GPS causes.
8th May 2009, 01:34 PM |#4505  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472

Ok. I think I'll just use this as the excuse to flash my phone this weekend and Hard-SPL too. Then I'll do a clean install of TrackMe and see how it goes then. I don't use TrackMe all the time because of the battery drain GPS causes.

If you want to use TrackMe more often, might look into a bluetooth GPS unit. I don't know how much the Fuze uses, but the GPS in my Tilt uses 120mA on TOP of the normal power consumption. There's still going to be battery usage regardless with something like TrackMe running, but I suspect you'd see three times the battery life using a bluetooth GPS.
9th May 2009, 02:08 AM |#4506  
Flag Tidewater Va

More
I thought about getting a BT GPS unit...just never seemed to make it happen.
10th May 2009, 04:56 PM |#4507  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
hey guys,

I'm making a change in the server files to have the password encrypted in the database. In order to do that I need to run a function in the database to update them.

While this process is being executed, if you get an 'Invalid password' error just try a few minutes later.

Sorry for the inconvenience
10th May 2009, 05:12 PM |#4508  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
ok, the process is complete.

For people using their own servers please check the Release history for the necessary database changes:

http://luisespinosa.com/trackmerelease_eng.html
10th May 2009, 10:01 PM |#4509  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New version available

- Added option to minimize the program when Screen Off is pressed
- Some core functions have been rewritten to support easier future updates
- Fixed error in Geofence parameters. If regional setting was using a comma for the distance, the program would crash
- Auto trip names are now formatted using YYYY/MM/D and current regional settings for the time

I have rewritten some core functions in the program. This shouldn't affect the way it works but if you guys see something that was working before and now it doesn't please let me know!
11th May 2009, 01:13 AM |#4510  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryon

New version available

- Added option to minimize the program when Screen Off is pressed
- Some core functions have been rewritten to support easier future updates
- Fixed error in Geofence parameters. If regional setting was using a comma for the distance, the program would crash
- Auto trip names are now formatted using YYYY/MM/D and current regional settings for the time

I have rewritten some core functions in the program. This shouldn't affect the way it works but if you guys see something that was working before and now it doesn't please let me know!

Does the new version require the updated server password code?
11th May 2009, 01:19 AM |#4511  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaytsus

Does the new version require the updated server password code?

No, this client still works with the old version of the php pages and database schema.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cell id, gps, tracking

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)