[Q] Can I update webOS and still put Android on?

Search This thread

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009
An update has come up for webOS so I was wondering, if I update can I still put Android on at a later date? :)

Thank
James

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: chicle_11

chicle_11

Jan 24, 2011
Miami, Florida
Thanks :) I'll update when I'm home then, I am enjoying webOS so far, but it's just a little laggy so hopefully this will fix that

In webOs, apply the tweaks to make it faster (logging, preware, etc.). The instructions are in the forum.

I find webos fast with no lagging. I have Uberkernel Oc'd to 1.7 max, 384 min.

In android, I use cm9 alpha 2, and/or Cherry Kang. They both work well.

Reactions: jameslfc5

khollis7

Jan 11, 2012
Austin
Please remember in order to upgrade your WebOs to the latest you have to remove any kernel tweaks first then re-apply after you upgrade.

spunker88

Sep 8, 2006
Upstate NY
You may have to run ACMEInstaller again after updating WebOS. CM will still be there, its just moboot is not working so you will have to reinstall it using ACMEInstaller.

Carey4782

Dec 31, 2011
Burnaby
Update WebOS then re-run ACMEInstaller

You will have to run ACMEInstaller again after updating WebOS. CM will still be there, its just moboot is not working so you will have to reinstall it using ACMEInstaller.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An update has come up for webOS so I was wondering, if I update can I still put Android on at a later date? :)

Thank
    James

Thank
    James

Yes you can.
    Thanks :) I'll update when I'm home then, I am enjoying webOS so far, but it's just a little laggy so hopefully this will fix that

In webOs, apply the tweaks to make it faster (logging, preware, etc.). The instructions are in the forum.

I find webos fast with no lagging. I have Uberkernel Oc'd to 1.7 max, 384 min.

In android, I use cm9 alpha 2, and/or Cherry Kang. They both work well.