[MOD][TWJB4.1.2 i605 Base ONLY]TabletUI w/Floating Multiwindow *7/19/13*

Search This thread

Deckoz2302

Dec 3, 2012
Raleigh
Confused as heck. I'm running cleanrom 3.5 on the secondary partition with the dual boot kernel and cwm based dual boot recovery and I have flashed the file twice to the secondary partition but nothing changes. Keeps claiming to have flashed though. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dont know as I dont use dual boot. Try manually pushing thefiles

Thanks. Will try that. I guess I have to first figure out exact locations the files need to get pushed to for the secondary rom.

Maybe try using the "ROM to secondary" rather than "zip to secondary" flash option in recovery? It's been a while since I used his kernel, so I can't remember if it wipes when flashing with the ROM option, or what.. just a thought.

Otherwise yeah, you're gonna have to extract and push all the files manually.

Last edited:

RemnantKing2

Apr 6, 2013
Dearborn Heights
Can everyone try floating windows and report back their findings..

I was getting only a few apps to show up before going into MW Manager. It had every app checked but it required me to reboot. Upon reboot, status bar disappeared and was lagging, did another reboot, status bar came back, and all apps were available to select for floating windows.

tl;dr everythings working fine on my end.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I was getting only a few apps to show up before going into MW Manager. It had every app checked but it required me to reboot. Upon reboot, status bar disappeared and was lagging, did another reboot, status bar came back, and all apps were available to select for floating windows.

tl;dr everythings working fine on my end.

Hmm copy that.. I had no apps working..

dooku77

Jan 17, 2011
I downloaded and ran this morning. When holding down one of the apps in the drop down screen, I kept getting force closings for settings. Wiped dalvik and cache still no dice.

Sent from my SCH-I605

harajyuks

Mar 26, 2010
Englishtown
Can I get some help with this. Everything is perfect except for when I pull up the task manager. The buttons at the bottom are not properly aligned. What setting should I change to get this fixed. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374369953514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374369953514.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 333

MunkinDrunky

Feb 25, 2012
I cant seem to find the dpi settings (sat round trying incriments of 20 at each res) to get the regular old internet apk to be in tab mode (has tabs at the top, hah I guess thats might also be tablet mode). One of the times I flashed this mod the internet was already in that mode I kinda liked it. Now it only works up from 240 dpi at 480x854.

Deckoz2302

Dec 3, 2012
Raleigh
Sorry guyys im updatong again. As far as internet. Its in there I just forgot to rewrite the script to delete secbrowsevzw.apk

Deckoz2302

Dec 3, 2012
Raleigh
Ok guys im almost done the update so far this is what I got

-a real permanent fix for secsettungs crash! Its workibg in tablet no matter what way you enter!
-almost done porting rom control which includes (batter bar, clock mods, on they fly battery icon, music controls, crt on/off toggle and maybe custom lockscreens
-camera dpi modded

Transparent status bar...or not..maybe

Either way this update will bring back every feature of beans functionality plus a little more...only thing I still dont have working is lidroid togglea

webleeper

Apr 4, 2007
Long Island, NY
Ok guys im almost done the update so far this is what I got

-a real permanent fix for secsettungs crash! Its workibg in tablet no matter what way you enter!
-almost done porting rom control which includes (batter bar, clock mods, on they fly battery icon, music controls, crt on/off toggle and maybe custom lockscreens
-camera dpi modded

Transparent status bar...or not..maybe

Either way this update will bring back every feature of beans functionality plus a little more...only thing I still dont have working is lidroid togglea

Thanks, looking forward to the update

thegeek1

Feb 5, 2009
My snote seems to crash after flashing this. Is this happening to others or is it just me? I clean flashed Beans and then flashed this mod and snote will open then crash. Any ideas? Thanks.

Deckoz2302

Dec 3, 2012
Raleigh
My snote seems to crash after flashing this. Is this happening to others or is it just me? I clean flashed Beans and then flashed this mod and snote will open then crash. Any ideas? Thanks.

Download SNote for the note 8.

Sorry for lack of updates. Im transitioning this into a full rom. Had my head in code for the past while. Look out for it soon...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed. Full rom available

TransNebula Tab
    Almost done making this mod flashable....gotta edit see settings some more and android policy. As well edit systemui to be compatible with beans custom status bar settings... but the change list so far is

-minimize working
    -quicksettings added in to select screenshot/app drawer/ search/none
    -multiwindow manager xposed hook injected(so app selection works
    -multidpi samsung keyboard
    -themed
    -settings no longer crashing when set at a tablet dpi..
    -corrected icon sizes

Anyway few more days hopefully...and once its finished it should be damn near perfect and I should be able to convince beans to include it in upcoming updates

Preview
    20130709105738_zps0dfa9453.png

20130709105559_zps30958625.png

Excuse the galaxy nexus model number I just got done setting up wallet...again lol
    Ok soooo...I had to start all over but this should end up being a little better

-wanam lidroid 23 toggles? (I had it workibg before I started over so hooray?!)
    -resized the extended status bar
    -1% battery mod
    -removed ima and wifi ongoing noti
    -themed ics blue (not in pic but its done!)
    -changed settings intent launch
    -miui battery bar
    -fixed keyboard so SPen still works
    -fixed keyboard to work from 160-320dpi
    -fixed stock contacts to remove the alignment issue with the search panel on call log/favorites/contacts
    -themed framework
    -fixed reboot menu
    -tablet browser

20130716085600_zps4764cd22.png

Sorry I keep pushing this back I just want it to be perfect. It should work on any VZW based rom...soon guys I promise
    Ok guys. Getting very close. Im thinking about releasing build 1 late saturday. The rom will be called Trans-Nebula Tab.....

Preview..lol

20130731150711_zps1c87464b.png
    This is just a preliminary release so no theming etc - to go into settings long press a toggle....

Let me know what all you guys notice aside from the following

-keyboard switcher
    -settungs crashes on opening when using launcher or icon but not toggles
    -power menu is white

http://db.tt/9u7Ccxem

Flash in twrp then goto mount and mount system. Go back goto advanced and file manager. Navigate to system/etc/permissions and delete com.sec.feature.multiwindow.phone.xml

This will keep one handed operation
    Set contacts to 320dpi @ 480x854
    Calculator 320 @ 480 x 854
    Camera 320 dpi @ 480x854
    Phone 320 dpi @ 480 x854

This will fix the only other alignment issue I know of
    Clock 320 @ 480 x 854 keeps desk clock lined up