Nokia x performance increase

Search This thread

akshacker

Jun 3, 2014
kanpur
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2777983&stc=1&d=1401792697you have to download all ap which are shown in below....

BUSYBOX -

Busy Box is something that you install on your Droid to give you some additional handy LINUX / UNIX based commands. You need Busy Box installed because some commands are not available to you and you made need them for some root level tasks. Here is some info on what Busy Box is.
:D
DOWNLOAD

RAM BOOSTER-

it boost the ram. it is better than all apps which boost the ram.

DOWNLOAD

PERFORMANCE BOOSTER-

It boost the performance.
Screenshot_2014-06-02-22-51-22.png

DOWNLOAD

RAM EXPANDER-

This RAM expander app is one of the best app available in the play store which allows you to easily increase the RAM of your Android smartphone. So let’s begin with the process toincrease RAM using ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER. Have a look at some of the features of this app to increase RAM of your device

DOWNLOAD
SD CARD CACHE PLUS -

CacheApps2SD will bind the data/data/{apps}/cache folder to SD Card, so for the data/data/{apps}/cache activity will use SD Card free space.

SD Caches Plus Booster Pro is available. If you love CacheDownload2SD, CacheApps2SD, and SDCardBooster applications now build into one application. Three applications build into one application, the Pro Edition with some new functions. See more from developer (more by Gejos Enterprise) link to find SD Caches Plus Booster Pro.

DOWNLOAD

XBOOSTER-

XBooster is a tiny yet powerful app that boosts your device's performance. Initially, I made this app for my ROM users only and after launching my new updates of rom (also the app is updated to v2.0),
Basically its is a kinda of task manager, but actually it does more than a task manage.

attachment.php

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• com.gejos.android.rambooster.380.apk
    84.3 KB · Views: 524
  • com.gejos.android.performancebooster.380.apk
    84.4 KB · Views: 415
  • com.swapit.expander.de.319.apk
    3.5 MB · Views: 5,682
  • com.gejos.android.sdcardcachesboosterpro.387.apk
    253.6 KB · Views: 330
  • com.gagan.free.free.xram.7.apk