Anyways, that "fix" is already included in version 11, and I'm gonna flash it right now
Thanks for the awesome kernel and wfd thanks for the awesome app!
I have a few noob questions,
1. Hot spot power management works only if hot spot is active right? So activating it will not make a difference when it's off? What exactly does it do?
2. Setting TX power to the lowest (4) will affect only the wifi signal right?
3. Activating psp power saving mode will disable wifi when screen off right? Does it do anything else?
4. Keeping USB fast charge when not needed will affect anything else?
Sent from my LG-P990
2. Mostly it will affect for transmittion power, reception power depends on your hotspot power, so signal level may stay the same in all range of tx power setting.
3... better ask pengus
4. should affect only to usb charge, when it on, device thinks that it connected to wallcharger always (i think so)
|beware ! wild penguins, fish slapping takes place here, ics - cm10 - cm10.1, jelly bean, kernel, no polar bears - killer whales or sharks allowed, nvidia sucks - lg sucks more|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|