FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][v0.52][13-09-2010] MotoFrenzy (Froyo 2.2 for milestone)

5,459 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,600

By Dexter_nlb, Senior Member on 25th July 2010, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2010, 11:30 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_nlb

correct, but works better on froyo without overclocking to run it :)

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean...I played it without any overclock. Even if on 2.1.
11th September 2010, 01:24 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
does VPN work on this new release?
i had problem connecting via VPN on other releases, and it doesn't connect at all.
is there a way to solve this?
11th September 2010, 01:33 PM |#1003  
Flag Ostrowiec Sw.
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
It is possible to add the Polish language?
11th September 2010, 01:44 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member
Flag Copenhagen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry190

It is possible to add the Polish language?

use N1 mod theme, and you get Polish language.
11th September 2010, 01:45 PM |#1005  
OP Senior Member
Flag Copenhagen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0yAn

does VPN work on this new release?
i had problem connecting via VPN on other releases, and it doesn't connect at all.
is there a way to solve this?

not possible for me to verify, so no chance of solving, if problem exists.
11th September 2010, 02:38 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 135

Donate to Me
More
what is the different between use milestone build.prop and nexus1 build.prop?
11th September 2010, 02:40 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

not possible for me to verify, so no chance of solving, if problem exists.

if the impossibility is because of not having a VPN account , i can provide one for u, so u can give it a try

also i installed v0.51 on GOT as usual, but this time it loops on droid bootanimation, should we delete something from sdcard , like what we did on sense rom?
i was using v0.5c before this and i had no problem.i restored my got backkup , and also wiped the phone, and then installed the v0.51 and im having this loop
11th September 2010, 03:29 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy WCDMA preferred
Hi, I have installed motofrenzy, and I must say that it really improves my phone-experience - thanks

But - apparently, there is always a "but" - once in a while my network freeze. It is rather annoying, as I the feeze even stops me from receiving sms

I have tried installing various different versions of the build.prop, File_Audio, libril-moto-umts-1.so, etc.. But it does not help...

So far I have found this pattern: When it freezes, it has by some magic moved itself to "WCDMA only" - when I boot it starts at GSM auto (PRL). (As far as I remember, when I used the official rom, it used GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)). If I try to shift to GSM/CDMA auto (PRL), it doesn't do it - nomatter if I try before or after i freezes.

Anybody who can help me with this problem?
11th September 2010, 04:28 PM |#1009  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

If you mean the baseband crashing, then yes, it will now detect and reboot, as it originally did.

the problem depends on where you expect to use the image, and what baseband you use it with.

the image is based on a UK edition , next, when baseband is installed, the drivers in example telus, also changes some libs, which helps to connect, but can make it unstable as its not made for the compile (2.36)

Being on Telus in Canada, I can definitely confirm this. I had to flash another ROM last night because Shift-A + Space didn't work reliably anymore and I couldn't keep a signal to save my life. I missed a few important sales calls and SMSs and that was it.

I LOVED the ROM though, so Dex if you ever have a chance to dev a fix for Telus in Canada I'll be back, and so will a bunch of people I showed your ROM working to. they all freaked out (in a good way)

Thanks for the amazing work!
Cheers!
11th September 2010, 05:05 PM |#1010  
Flag Ostrowiec Sw.
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

use N1 mod theme, and you get Polish language.

Polish language is not in the N1 theme with this post : ( Is there another way to add the Polish language?
11th September 2010, 05:40 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreman31

You just need the radio update.zip, should be a link in the first post, they are on Dext3r`s page anyway.
All the files from all the 2.1 versions are there, already done, just apply the update from openrecovery ot GOT recovery

No Dutch radio package is there though... I'm back on 2.1 atm so if someone could tell me what files they need and how I obtain them from my phone I'd be glad to help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)