[THEME/MOD] S3 ICONS + MINIDARK TOGGLES // B&W; Green; Stock Versions LRK [07/08]

Search This thread

trinev

Dec 13, 2011
[THEME/MOD] S3 ICONS + MINIDARK TOGGLES // B&W; Green; Stock Versions LRK [07/08]

THESE IS MINI DARK THEME LSZ

https://mega.co.nz/#!IQ9iEDJJ!PHV1okbGSEVPSuMmWi6fj20u06lXryZUC6UMjnovU4c

It is based on thering1975 circle battery mod included in his ROM, all B&W with the usual signal and wifi icons, for battery as I have said I used the same that already are in the circle battery mod.

5cfsxw.png

2labw3o.png

For LSZ BASED DEODEXED ONLY ROMS

This should not be harmfull, I have tried myself all the mods, but flash at your own risk I am not responsible for you messing with your phone.

If you wont to go back just flash your ROM over again or backup the files yourself

Please leave your cooments, and hit thanks if you liked It

Last edited:

frankcilo

Jan 19, 2008
Battipaglia
Not work on stock lri, status bar not appear!:crying:
who can post systemui.apk and odex from LRI stock? I haven't backup it!
thanks

Last edited:

trinev

Dec 13, 2011
Not work on stock lri, status bar not appear!:crying:
who can post systemui.apk and odex from LRI stock? I haven't backup it!
thanks

by the way just downloaded my own files to flash over my phone and it works fine, you may have a previous 15 toggles installed that os causing you trouble, search lidroid-res.apk if /system/framework and make sure you did delete systemui.odex, then restart in recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache only and reboot into system

ardicli2000

Sep 30, 2011
OnePlus One
OnePlus 9R
Here is the files uploaded.
Stock ICS TW.
https://rapidshare.com/files/1484790886/Files.rar

If replacing does not solve the problem:
Go to: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1772338
Download the droid manager. Click ROM Maneger>Custom ROM. Do not create any user app or init.d folder
Choose a directory you want to work (any directory).
Then click Tools/Restore Backup. Choose .MiniDarkTheme_LRI_Slim.zip (wherever it is in your PC)
At System Apps tab replace the apks. Delete the apk s for 15 toggle. (Just leave original apks I uploaded)
Go to: "system\framework" folder in working directory you set and delete the item over there and add the one you downloaded from my upload
Finally export the project. Name as you want.

You will find the CWM zip file in C:\AndroidManagerTemp.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmarBizreh

dawids2k8

May 18, 2012
Flashing the LRK and its stuck at Opening update package... what should i do
edit:
i turned it off and on and the phone works, theme doesn't.
on Cleanote

Last edited:

trinev

Dec 13, 2011
Flashing the LRK and its stuck at Opening update package... what should i do
edit:
i turned it off and on and the phone works, theme doesn't.
on Cleanote

wich of the zips did not work? they all do work on LRK tested roms for me, not tried on cleanote but it should work...

Last edited:

dawids2k8

May 18, 2012
I tried the full zip version with s3 icons

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

ronfsp

Jan 20, 2012
Able to change the number of icons to appear on 1 page. 8 icons on 1 page looks too cramp!

tannykim

Jan 24, 2011
Have LRK Stock rom with S3 Launcher.
Download MiniDarkTheme FullPack LRK and flash.
However, it is not working, i do not have status bar.
Also, I can not delete systemui.odex also I am not sure which systemui.odex I need to delete.
Where can I found lidroid-res.apk?
Please help~~~

trinev

Dec 13, 2011
Able to change the number of icons to appear on 1 page. 8 icons on 1 page looks too cramp!

No, and I like It that way try other mod if you don't like It

Have LRK Stock rom with S3 Launcher.
Download MiniDarkTheme FullPack LRK and flash.
However, it is not working, i do not have status bar.
Also, I can not delete systemui.odex also I am not sure which systemui.odex I need to delete.
Where can I found lidroid-res.apk?
Please help~~~

Not here to teach the basics, if you don't know what you are doing then don't do It.

there is only one SystemUI.odex inside /system/app, and lidroid-res.apk should not be in stock rom so you wo't find It redownload and flash again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THESE IS MINI DARK THEME LSZ

https://mega.co.nz/#!IQ9iEDJJ!PHV1okbGSEVPSuMmWi6fj20u06lXryZUC6UMjnovU4c

It is based on thering1975 circle battery mod included in his ROM, all B&W with the usual signal and wifi icons, for battery as I have said I used the same that already are in the circle battery mod.

5cfsxw.png

2labw3o.png

For LSZ BASED DEODEXED ONLY ROMS

This should not be harmfull, I have tried myself all the mods, but flash at your own risk I am not responsible for you messing with your phone.

If you wont to go back just flash your ROM over again or backup the files yourself

Please leave your cooments, and hit thanks if you liked It
    Green Version Released for LRK base!!!!!

Enjoy!! and leave your comments!
    Working on other colors for the Theme, I am hearing suggestions, but please avoid ICS Blue there are already thousands toggles themes in that color.

-Black & Orange is first candidate by now
    OPTION 4: 15 TOGGLES B&W V4 (new signal icons without any 3d effect) + MODDED TWLAUNCHER

Screenshot_3.png

MiniDarkTheme B&W V4 (new signal icons without any 3d effect, It took 6 attempts after the final result was great)

I hav e just updated because it was not perfect, now It is close ; p
    don't think so. I have not tried It but I think that I need to build it from scratch. you van try though... It won't make any permanent harm but I think you won't have a status bar. I am having a lot of work and exams right now so I won't be doing It any soon