[GAME][2.2+][FREE] Ball Patrol 3D-Fight robots Blow stuff up Avoid canons & lasers

Search This thread

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
beautiful!!! my lil brother and i played it for about 3 hours taking turns till my gnex4 ran out of juice....addictive stuff :)

Sid I'm so glad to read this be sure to use the Users button in the main menu you can change profiles there!
Please recommend the game to your friends if you like it!
Also if you have any issues with it write them here, I've started work at the next update
Take care and enjoy :)

Reactions: Alvera

Sid Droid

Dec 14, 2012
Tomorrowland
i recommended it to my 4 friends in my tuition classes and next day i found 7 of my friends were playing it.....and multiple users feature is awesome but playing it together on a single user is way much fun....do give constant updates...new levels...add-ons(plz make sure they are free :) )....do not let the spark of this game die....there are many good arcade games in the play store but each game becomes boring after some weeks due to the same gameplay repeating and repeating itself over...do not let that happen....
One More Suggestion: Do add local multiplayer(cross devices) as games having these features makes arcade games instant hit...and dont get boring easily....for example games like spaceteam...game is not amazing itself but the multiplayer option adds a spark to it...
PHEW....LONG COMMENT....

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Thanks for the feedback

i recommended it to my 4 friends in my tuition classes and next day i found 7 of my friends were playing it.....and multiple users feature is awesome but playing it together on a single user is way much fun....do give constant updates...new levels...add-ons(plz make sure they are free :) )....do not let the spark of this game die....there are many good arcade games in the play store but each game becomes boring after some weeks due to the same gameplay repeating and repeating itself over...do not let that happen....
One More Suggestion: Do add local multiplayer(cross devices) as games having these features makes arcade games instant hit...and dont get boring easily....for example games like spaceteam...game is not amazing itself but the multiplayer option adds a spark to it...
PHEW....LONG COMMENT....

You thanks for the suggestion been thinking for a few days I could try and make a multiplayer version where 2 ore more players each have their own ball and push eachother around while trying to get to the end! how does it sound? sort of like a ball race...

EatPlayLoveIt

Dec 9, 2013
Hey everyone the new update is out!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avd.bsb3D

Here's the looks:
13K9VE8l.png
IlUHl9tl.png

And here's the facts:
Latest Version 1.7 improvements:
- Gameplay: Some levels were reworked, others escaped with minor bruises! Ball got greased!
- Visuals: Blue sky desert theme, UI improvements, added preview pics for all levels, etc
- Storage, Performance and Battery life: Reduced game size and memory footprint by 50%!
- Fixed bugs: The bugs you reported were either squashed or turned to butterflies as seen fit
- Fixed issue #357: We'd tell you more on this one but then we'd have to kill you J

Enjoy!
Achievement 5000 installs unlocked :D !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    really cool game, i like it ;)
    PHEW....LONG COMMENT....
    Wow! This looks good.
    Could you please tell me what engine did you use?
    And for how long have you beed writing the code?
    Thanks
    me

Anyone gave it a try and would like to share his/her opinion? Thanks!
    That looks pretty cool. Insta-downloaded. I'll get back once I get a chance to play it. :good:
    Hey everyone the new update is out!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avd.bsb3D

Here's the looks:
    13K9VE8l.png
    IlUHl9tl.png

And here's the facts:
    Latest Version 1.7 improvements:
    - Gameplay: Some levels were reworked, others escaped with minor bruises! Ball got greased!
    - Visuals: Blue sky desert theme, UI improvements, added preview pics for all levels, etc
    - Storage, Performance and Battery life: Reduced game size and memory footprint by 50%!
    - Fixed bugs: The bugs you reported were either squashed or turned to butterflies as seen fit
    - Fixed issue #357: We'd tell you more on this one but then we'd have to kill you J

Enjoy!
    Achievement 5000 installs unlocked :D !