[MOD][Xposed] S-View ALL the covers

Search This thread

itthipon555

Sep 23, 2009
Try to Setting>Controls>(Select)Increase touch sensitivity
When screen off and then press power button or in comimg call. You can touch the screen.
sorry for my english:D

Reactions: judas3k

kadiremrah

Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
Sview Problem

Hi friends,

I was using NB2 Rom on my Note3 and I could not answer my calls on SviewScreen.

After using NB4 Rom everything working fine without any setting. The problem was ROM (NB2) releated and solved on NB4 ROM.

Wish Helps,

Reactions: WaNaWe900

zmuuzi

Apr 3, 2013
Any possibility to add a function like "no led" application does? Im using spigen s-view and no way to see if someone has tried to reach.

Lähetetty minun SM-N9005 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

H4N5

Feb 2, 2009
Hey guys,

for me it is not working too.
I can see the s-view window, but it is not accessible.
If I try it with the pen, after the unlock some strange screen faults appear. I am on X-Note-12 with KK 4.4.2 for N-900A ATT phone. Increasing the screen sensitivity also does not help.
On 4.3 everthing worked fine.

Somebody can solve this issue?

dajumper

Jun 28, 2008
I want buy the key for the program, but I have no credit card can I pay with something else?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Roach419

Jan 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I am so lost, I have a note 3, I now have a Sview cover. I installed the sview all covers, sview mods for noten3, and the sview music xposed modules. For some odd reason I cannot get the music player to work at all, no matter what media player I use or what setting I seem to apply. Also, when I slide the screen to the right, everything blurs and smears...nothing is legible. I am rooted, and I am running infamous 2.5 4.4.2 TW rom.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Martini3001

Feb 15, 2012
Darmstadt
www.pepperonas.com
MohammadAG,
I'm damn wasting my time and MONEY with your applications! e.g. your "great" led app or this s-view app.

All the stuff you told isnt working at all! Ohh maaan -.-

Using SlimROM V10.

You better stop programming. I will never waste my money for your crap.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

That is because WO3 slim ROM is AOSP based, x-note is TW based. This mod is for ROMs base on Touch Wiz if I'm not wrong.

Sent from my hlte using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Where is this told in the app description? oO

Mohammad only says "Before purchasing this unlock key, you'll need to download the module from the Xposed Repository, after installation, activate it in Xposed Installer and reboot, if the settings app doesn't show you a dialog after you open it, then this is compatible with it."

-> I did! And guess... it wouldnt work!
tzzz...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires Xposed Framework!

I recently got access to a Note 3 (it's not mine). I wanted to make S-View Music Controls support it so I went ahead and purchased a Spigen cover (still in shipping) and upgraded the device to KitKat, where apparently, Samsung disabled S-View for non genuine cases.

This module bypasses verification and forces S-View to work on 4.4.2.
    I can't test this since I don't have access to the device atm, nor do I have a case, but it's been confirmed working on two devices thus far :)

Compatibility:
    Note 3 with KitKat

Download:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.sviewverificationbypasser

Source code:
    Source code is here: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-SViewALLTheCovers
    You may not post it on the Play Store, whether for free or not.

Support development:
    If you found this mod useful, consider donating with PayPal.
    Great Man. Finally I can update to kitkat if its working.

Keep in mind this requires Xposed, which needs root :)
    The home button works with spigen case? ?? Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

No idea, I don't have a device to test.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    Is it even possible to launch S-View programmatically? If so, someone could just write an app by checking the magnetic sensor.

There's a check done in SystemUI, so no.

This can be solved by case manufacturers, it seems that this isn't a move by Samsung to kill covers, but rather to make the covers more integrated, and this came as a side effect (whether they knew about that or not I don't know).

I'm guessing that on 4.3, they never checked the ID since there were only S-View covers, so reacting to the magnet was enough (as long as there was a chip on the back).
    In 4.4, that may have changed to checking the ID to distinguish between normal covers that should just toggle the display, S-View, and S-View with charging. It defaults to no case though.

Case manufacturers can simply make a similar chip that feeds ID type 1. I'm no hardware engineer, and I barely understand chips and how they work (this may even be solved by simply writing to the chip on current cases, if that can be done).

I'd love it if someone who knows a thing or two about EE can comment on how much BS I said :)

Edit: One more thing, I'm guessing they didn't check the magnet alone because of the issues that happened on the S4 (people working close to magnetic fields had the S-View screen shown all the time they were in that magnetic field)
    Have u try the case that doesnt have magnet at the front? I feel that the non original must a small magnet at the front.
    Is it work with non magnet?

Only magnet is required to activate it!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Have u try the case that doesnt have magnet at the front? I feel that the non original must a small magnet at the front.
    Is it work with non magnet?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Maybe this mode disable the cip and activate sview by proximity censor.

Magnet is required, not using proximity sensor as I cover the proximity sensor part with a normal case only not working.