Change The Look Of You Menet To Look Like Crossbow Wm6

Search This thread

rickwyatt

Feb 7, 2007
london
drop all files from folder (1) to your windows on your smartphone.
drop all files from folder (2) to your applicaton Data/home on your smartphone.
drop all files from folder (3) to your program files/microsoft. media plyer on your smartphone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. replace all file that are allready
2. reset your smatphone trun back on
3. change you theme
3. change your windows media skin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to get your wm5 icons back you'll have to hard reset your smartphone
ONLY FOR QVGA WM5 SMARTPHONE
ok heres windows live and its home sceen
1. install WindowsLive.Smartphone_50_arm.cab
2. dorp WindowsLive.jpg to your windows folder on smartphone
3. drop windowslive.home.xml to your applicaton data/home folder on smartphone
for more help plz go here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36631
and here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36889

Attachments

• Crossbow.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 457
  • Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Screen004.jpg
    Screen004.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Press-E-Dent

May 14, 2007
Essex
anyone tried this yet.

Does doing a hard reset alter the application free settings or anything else, for that matter?

Just checked and Folder 3 is showing empty when I unzip it onto my PC before transfering. Is this correct?

also, having unzipped the files I am also unable to delete the sound file. It tells me one of the files is in use?

Are we sure the Crossbow tweak works on the Monet and that none of these files is corrupted?

Last edited:

rickwyatt

Feb 7, 2007
london
anyone tried this yet.

Does doing a hard reset alter the application free settings or anything else, for that matter?

Just checked and Folder 3 is showing empty when I unzip it onto my PC before transfering. Is this correct?

also, having unzipped the files I am also unable to delete the sound file. It tells me one of the files is in use?

Are we sure the Crossbow tweak works on the Monet and that none of these files is corrupted?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok none of the files are corrupted this dose work on monet as i own one.
it wont hart your phone just make sure you unlock it frist. then install NotSignedOff.cab to your phone
for more help plz go here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36889
and here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36631

Attachments

• NotSignedOff.cab
    923 bytes · Views: 90
  • Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Press-E-Dent

May 14, 2007
Essex
Thanks rickwyatt.

Just aout of interest is this Only a 'LOOKS' thing or does it add more useful features?

Perhaps I did it wrong but when I unzip the files I end up with 3 folders (Numbered 1-3) PLUS one called Sounds.

arunraaj

Nov 27, 2006
Thanks for the theme

The theme worked in my startrek. But, i don't see the alarm icon on whenever i reboot the phone though i set the alarm on. Any idea? :confused:

maat_o121

Mar 16, 2006
i have tried this on my monet, the first time i followed the instructions as listed here only to fine the phone hangs making strange noises after the sim code screen.

i have carried out a hard reset on my phone and tried again, this time using only the shelres dll from the first folder, no other dll's but all the other files,

i restarted the phone and it started fine however there was nothing in the start menu - one quick restart and all the new icons are present.

looks lovely
thanks

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
It also worked great on my Qtek 8500, without any problems at all!
Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Well, the alarm icon does disappear when I reboot, but as I had WM2003 before,
I'm kind of used to not see the alarm icon on the homescreen! LoL!

Last edited:

hakan439

Oct 18, 2007
It also worked great on my Qtek 8500, without any problems at all!
Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Well, the alarm icon does disappear when I reboot, but as I had WM2003 before,
I'm kind of used to not see the alarm icon on the homescreen! LoL!

Plz help me how did you do it. I am using a qtek 8500 and flashed to cingular rom. I tried to install this pack for 3 hours but everytime, phone locks right after sim pin and stupis error sounds keep coming. I can not pass this screen. I have unlocked my phone and installed certificate sşgn patch. can you write what should I do in order. I could not find where is my mistake

rickwyatt

Feb 7, 2007
london
Plz help me how did you do it. I am using a qtek 8500 and flashed to cingular rom. I tried to install this pack for 3 hours but everytime, phone locks right after sim pin and stupis error sounds keep coming. I can not pass this screen. I have unlocked my phone and installed certificate sşgn patch. can you write what should I do in order. I could not find where is my mistake
use this then install the icons

Attachments

• NotSignedOff.cab
    923 bytes · Views: 20

laputa28

Sep 11, 2008
Thanks for your windows live

drop all files from folder (1) to your windows on your smartphone.
drop all files from folder (2) to your applicaton Data/home on your smartphone.
drop all files from folder (3) to your program files/microsoft. media plyer on your smartphone.
1. replace all file that are allready
2. reset your smatphone trun back on
3. change you theme
3. change your windows media skin

to get your wm5 icons back you'll have to hard reset your smartphone
ONLY FOR QVGA WM5 SMARTPHONE
ok heres windows live and its home sceen
1. install WindowsLive.Smartphone_50_arm.cab
2. dorp WindowsLive.jpg to your windows folder on smartphone
3. drop windowslive.home.xml to your applicaton data/home folder on smartphone
for more help plz go here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36631
and here http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=36889

your windows live save my ass.Thanks alot.

marymure

Oct 14, 2007
hello!

first of all, thanx for this great theme and icons. that's cool !

but, on my samsung i 710, it's impossible to copy the files on my windows folder. my pda says "impossible to replace the ****.dll because your are not autorhised to replace this file"

how could i overpass this problem?

Thanx for your help

Mary

vfan

Oct 2, 2008
ZHUHAI
hello!

first of all, thanx for this great theme and icons. that's cool !

but, on my samsung i 710, it's impossible to copy the files on my windows folder. my pda says "impossible to replace the ****.dll because your are not autorhised to replace this file"

how could i overpass this problem?

Thanx for your help

Mary

try copying those dll's through ActiveSync :)