Search This thread

ardatdat

Jun 13, 2010
Travel around; but XDA x24
Last edited:

Google86

Oct 19, 2011
Spain, EU.
If we flash this one can we flash cwm via Odin normally? So we can get rooted and get your kernel

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

drarunmmc

May 11, 2012
CHENNAI
Guys please tell me
Is this Rom at least is less buggy and more smooth for games.. I think at least samsung should listen to the customers opinion and release smoother roms instead of just changing their name and releasing the same lagging roms ..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

ADHDDHDA

Jul 31, 2012
If someone found way to root this please tell me.. CWM works fine but rooting dosnt work.

Last edited:

H-110

Aug 31, 2012
How long would it take usually for the official update to hit the middle east after the Nordic countries ?

The-Droidster

May 27, 2012
XDA 24 x 7
Ok. Now that I know that it will work on my phone. How do I flash it? What is recovery override?

Flash it via ODIN buddy (just as you would do for any Stock ROM.) But don't do a factory reset after flashing ICS. Rather first flash CWM via ODIN and then flash ardatdat's secure kernel via CWM. Then you can safely do a factory reset in ICS!:good:

Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts!

Thnx!:)

The-Droidster

May 27, 2012
XDA 24 x 7
am in india..flashed..it works smooth .. but menu style looks lyk g.b ..may be due to older bootloader version..

Buddy that is not because of bootloader! The UI(most of it) is decided by the launcher you use. For Galaxy R, Samsung has still managed to stick to the old TW launcher that was use in GB:rolleyes::(. That is the reason you find that the menu style is similar!

If you want a true Stock ICS feeling, try NOVA launcher or APEX launcher from the playstore!

Thnx!:)

Top Liked Posts