Biggest problem with the 16GB G2 is...

Search This thread

Jostian

Oct 21, 2010
Pretoria
Size! only have about 10GB available (pity there is no way to get into that other 6 gig) so after doing a nadroid (4gig) and Titanium backup (1 gig) with apps and things I'm left with only about 2 gig for movies etc which equals 2 movies at most, so yes size is the biggest issue, thats one of the reason I want to go over to CM or SlimKat (when they have stable builds... tried SK RC1 yesterday but its very 'buggy' kept freezing and rebooting my phone), cos the ROM size difference is quite big with stock based roms you can get away with about 1 gig, with CM/AOSP roms you can get away with about 300mb which is a nice space saving especially when space is limited like it is on the 16 gig G2.

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Size! only have about 10GB available (pity there is no way to get into that other 6 gig) so after doing a nadroid (4gig) and Titanium backup (1 gig) with apps and things I'm left with only about 2 gig for movies etc which equals 2 movies at most, so yes size is the biggest issue, thats one of the reason I want to go over to CM or SlimKat (when they have stable builds... tried SK RC1 yesterday but its very 'buggy' kept freezing and rebooting my phone), cos the ROM size difference is quite big with stock based roms you can get away with about 1 gig, with CM/AOSP roms you can get away with about 300mb which is a nice space saving especially when space is limited like it is on the 16 gig G2.

You still won't have the full 14 gigs...

q123456

Jul 8, 2007
Bartoszyce
You can always go for usb host and those tiny micro usb flash drives.
But i agree, 10 gigs from device that cost so much is just horrendous

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
It could be possible to resize the internal partitions eg system, data etc but obviously a lightweight rom would be needed.

Sent from my LG-D802

Top Liked Posts