Could someone post the camera apk from KitKat?

Search This thread

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
I'm very disappointed with the resolution of the default camera. The images are not sharp, and absolutely terrible in low light. I'm surprised Samsung is getting away with this.

Is the camera software on KitKat better, and could someone post it's apk? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
I'm very disappointed with the resolution of the default camera. The images are not sharp, and absolutely terrible in low light. I'm surprised Samsung is getting away with this.

Is the camera software on KitKat better, and could someone post it's apk? Thanks.

Really? This is one of the best cameras out there. You're not gonna get much better unless you get a GS4 Zoom or a Nokia Lumina (the one with a 41 mp camera). You gotta learn how to play with the settings on the app

incisivekeith

Jan 27, 2009
Really? This is one of the best cameras out there. You're not gonna get much better unless you get a GS4 Zoom or a Nokia Lumina (the one with a 41 mp camera). You gotta learn how to play with the settings on the app

The OG Note has a much better camera with default settings, in my opinion. What main settings get you good pics on the Note 3?

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
Highest quality, image stabilization on, auto mode. Just play with it, it has iso and exposure settings too. I have taken some really sweet long exposure shots with it propped up on a rock that look like they've been taken with slow exposure film.

Reactions: incisivekeith

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
Ever tried Camera Zoom FX?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.cameraZoom&hl=en

I'm REALLY fond of it. For me I had a lot of issues with the default Note 3 camera app. Forcecloses, videos that randomly kept the torch on until I rebooted... Camera Zoom FX makes it a lot easier to make great use of the Note 3 camera hardware.

Yeah, but that is only good for up to 8MP processing. I'd rather have the full resolution of what's built in.

BewareAlbatross

Sep 11, 2010
Yeah, but that is only good for up to 8MP processing. I'd rather have the full resolution of what's built in.

Mine goes to 12.8MP (4128x3096). I did notice it didn't do 4k video recording, but I can't find any third-party apps that do that. Does it maybe vary device to device? Might be worth trying out... I know the max MP stated for the Note 3 is 13 but for all I know that's an averages thing. I don't mind losing 0.2MP, since for all I know the full 13 is like I said just raising up.

Reactions: incisivekeith

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Highest quality, image stabilization on, auto mode. Just play with it, it has iso and exposure settings too. I have taken some really sweet long exposure shots with it propped up on a rock that look like they've been taken with slow exposure film.

Mine goes to 12.8MP (4128x3096). I did notice it didn't do 4k video recording, but I can't find any third-party apps that do that. Does it maybe vary device to device? Might be worth trying out... I know the max MP stated for the Note 3 is 13 but for all I know that's an averages thing. I don't mind losing 0.2MP, since for all I know the full 13 is like I said just raising up.