i get stuck in fastboot,but got it fixed,but how do i flash mahdi?

Search This thread

randy6644

May 6, 2014
just a quick question. After flashing Mahdi from Slim , i coulnt get in the system instead i got stuck in fastboot mode. So my question is after flashing the Mahdi ,latest rom released yesterday, do i also need to flash the patch? but i am from a slim rom.
thanks mates!

MRobbo80

Apr 9, 2013
South Petherton
Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

MRobbo80

Apr 9, 2013
South Petherton
Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

randy6644

May 6, 2014
Full wipe flash baseband flash Rom, then patch, find the recommended gapps, wipe dalvic cache, reboot enjoy. Always make a nandroid back up.

one more question, i've managed to flash mahdi, but how can i change the dpi. I modified it the the build.prop by changing the dpi to 370,but nothing seemd to happen and i did double check the prop, and it read that i'd changed it to 370. the fonts become smaller.the icons are still too big. maybe i'll have to install nova or any other launcher then``

Last edited:

randy6644

May 6, 2014
Also forgot to mention find out which panel you have ie Jdi or lgd panel, think Jdi will give white lines otherwise flash as normal

No problem, i really aprreciate your help! mine is lgd, so it had nothing to mess with the white line issue! but the dpi stuff,it's stubborn. i reboot it serveral times