[ROM] stock AOSP 2.3.7r1 GWK74 with 2.6.35.14-nFinity

Search This thread

xd.bx

May 14, 2011
Hey :)

PM me if you need hosting somewhere other than filefactory....

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Hey thanks :)

Did you have a look at BoardConfig.mk, there are a bunch of defines that are relevant to the gfx (or lack thereof). Maybe we could track within cm-7.0.3 where those defines are used. In addition I've PM'd arco on this very subject, hoping he replies soon.

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
I'm looking for a better ROM for my mom's Wildfire, being an Oxygen user myself I'm convinced an AOSP ROM is the way forward.. Video recording is no problem, so this looks like the perfect solution.

But I'm a bit confused, what exactly does this mean? What about it doesn't work...?

Not wanting to steal xdbg's thunder, but ill be starting work on oxygen soon

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Not wanting to steal xdbg's thunder, but ill be starting work on oxygen soon

Sounds awesome. I'm just going to put a list of suggested ROMs together for my mom to choose from... So I may still include this one in that list anyway. Anyway, I'll refrain from hijacking this thread with stuff like this. :)

I was just curious as to what xanthrax meant in his post. xdbg, you seemed to follow what he said, what issue was it with the Gmail servers..? Unfortunately I don't own a Wildfire, so I can test it myself to see..

xd.bx

May 14, 2011
Hi,

Please do not use this rom. Use DevNull, it has more bugfixes and updates. Also uses less battery.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

xanthrax

Retired Senior Moderator - Vampire
hi zal ... there was a week ago when i`ve tried this rom and i recall that trying to setup my gmail account a popup message came with :servers not found or not responding: and of course with my internet connections on ... provided either by mobile network and home network via wireless ... yahoomail working fine though . wright now i`m using joker`s rom and no problems ... maybe it was my mistake but i don`t thing so ... or because of gapps ...
i`ve been using the one ODEXED

Last edited:

ZaLiTHkA

Jan 14, 2008
HTC One (m7)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Hi,

Please do not use this rom. Use DevNull, it has more bugfixes and updates. Also uses less battery.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App
Ah... Ok cool, thanks for the reply. :) I was looking at that thread as well, just wanted to keep my options open.

hi zal ... there was a week ago when i`ve tried this rom and i recall that trying to setup my gmail account a popup message came with :servers not found or not responding:...
I see, yeah that would be a bit of a problem then..

Top Liked Posts