[ROM] HTC Stock ICS *RELEASE* 3.32.401.3 (Flashable | Untouched | Rooted)

Search This thread

androholic

Dec 22, 2011
Canton
if I just flash, the 3.32 fw, atm I'm on 3.30, then I can flash this on my T-Mobile Sensation? I would like the rooted Rom, but I want ICS as stable as possible. I currently am running virtuous Inquisition 3.5, but if this is HTCs build, will it be the smoothest for me? Any help is appreciated.... Also, does anyone know if other will be a deodexed version?

mike1986.

if I just flash, the 3.32 fw, atm I'm on 3.30, then I can flash this on my T-Mobile Sensation? I would like the rooted Rom, but I want ICS as stable as possible. I currently am running virtuous Inquisition 3.5, but if this is HTCs build, will it be the smoothest for me? Any help is appreciated.... Also, does anyone know if other will be a deodexed version?

I will post deodexed version tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

alireza_simkesh

Sep 4, 2005
Toronto
Thank you very much! Will this, or your deodexed version be safe to flash on my T-Mobile sensation, so long as I flash the 3.32 firmware????

depends on what rom ur one right now.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Hi!

Just flashed new firmware for 3.32 and this zip ROM, but i can just see the white HTC screen and have been doing so for a good 5-10 mins.

Should i reflash this ROM?

I flashed the ROM first and when i got this white screen i flashed the firmware...
What did i do wrong?

Nope, did not work, 20 minutes and still just the white screen. :(

Should i install from zip or rename to update and use the update in recovery? That's the only thing i can come up with...

Same thing is happening to me, did u find any solutions?!

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
depends on what rom ur one right now.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Same thing is happening to me, did u find any solutions?!

It worked perfectly for me @ the 1st attempt.

1. Placed firmware file on root of sd card.
2. Booted into recovery & full wiped.
3. Flashed the rom.
4. Used touch recovery's power option to boot into bootloader.
5. flashed firmware then rebooted & voila! :)

I'm guessing the phone dislikes the firmware being flashed after you have attempted to boot up the device with an incompatible firmware - which results in the bootloop. Just a theory Lol! :D

socali

Aug 7, 2009

ljesh

Jan 31, 2008
Skopje
What is the difference between this ROM and the 3.30.401.101 (test-keys release)?
Would you recommend on upgrading to this version?

SanityPreservation

Feb 12, 2012
In the south.
Hi!

Just flashed new firmware for 3.32 and this zip ROM, but i can just see the white HTC screen and have been doing so for a good 5-10 mins.

Should i reflash this ROM?

I flashed the ROM first and when i got this white screen i flashed the firmware...
What did i do wrong?

Nope, did not work, 20 minutes and still just the white screen. :(

Should i install from zip or rename to update and use the update in recovery? That's the only thing i can come up with...

I did it like this, flashed the stock RUU 1.35.401.1 Europe (as an PG58IMG.zip), let it update until 1.50.401.1 then applied the original OTA 3.32.401.3 as an update.zip in stock recovery. Worked great.

Heja Sverige !!

I also tried the "other" method, going from rooted RUU ICS 3.30.401.101, make sure to wipe everything but the sdcard, I formatted everything.
Then run the zip found in this forum, also worked out.

Last edited:

pedrohp

Apr 20, 2010
Natal
It worked perfectly for me @ the 1st attempt.

1. Placed firmware file on root of sd card.
2. Booted into recovery & full wiped.
3. Flashed the rom.
4. Used touch recovery's power option to boot into bootloader.
5. flashed firmware then rebooted & voila! :)

I'm guessing the phone dislikes the firmware being flashed after you have attempted to boot up the device with an incompatible firmware - which results in the bootloop. Just a theory Lol! :D

What was the procedue used to full wipe? Used any script? If yes, can you post it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a flashable zip of the release ICS build (3.32.401.3) for the Sensation. It was generated using the OTA package posted here by Redshark976. Devs are more than welcome to use this as a base for their ROMs.

Details:
    • Completely stock and remains odexed.
    • Rooted with the latest Superuser and su.
    • Insecure boot image, for proper root access.
    • Busybox installed in /system/xbin
    This is a one time release. It is not a Virtuous ROM, because it will not be maintained and it has not been enhanced whatsoever. The ROM is intended for people who want exactly what HTC ships, with only what is necessary for root.

Note: You will need to flash the appropriate 3.32 firmware, which is located in another thread here on the forums.

(MD5: 3df3b1a115e930bf21c902741a3919e7)​
    This is a flashable .zip of the Ice Cream Sandwich build 3.32.401.5 for HTC Sensation

Details:
    • Completely stock odexed and deodexed
    • Not rooted with possibility to root (with Rooting Tools)
    • No busybox with possibility to add busybox (with Rooting Tools)
    • 100% pure stock ROM

Software info:
    • HTC 3.32.405.5
    • Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
    • HTC Sense 3.6
    • Release status: Final (release-keys)
    • Kernel: 3.0.16

Rooting Tools:
    • Latest SuperUser with su binary
    • BusyBox with installation command
    • For both odexed and deodexed variants
    • For all ROMs posted in this thread

Note: You will need to flash the appropriate 3.32.405.x firmware, which is located in another thread here on the forums.

Download ROM

Odexed
    (MD5: A77D5E02939497778D5006CD8EF09005)

De-odexed
    (MD5: 06144D6AC0CB5818243C062518DF4A35)

Rooting Tools
    (MD5: DFB2DCA97D54F4051FBD3D3645B251E2)​
    Both mike1986 and I were working on this in parallel, so we figured we'd both release our work. There are minor differences between the releases (root vs non-rooted), so choose accordingly.
    Hey guys, while new ROM is uploading I added "Rooting Tools" which will allow you to gain root access on stock ROM in the easiest way.

I will post deodexed version tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus