[Q] Also no radio after unlocking BL

Search This thread

ricardjorg

Apr 18, 2012
www.ricardojorge.net
Hi people, I've unlocked the BootLoader following 9Lukas5's instructions (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1254087)
And now I don't have radio anymore.

I checked first with the s1tool and it said "SEMC SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE". I've used the correct bat file and it said that it was unlocked successfully.

It was unlocked because I could install the latest Doom's kernel and Wolf's rom. But I didn't have radio.

I've been searching through the threads looking for answers, but all the methods people suggested, didn't work.

What I've tried: re-locking the bootloader and restauring the phone with seus (still no radio), unlocking again and trying several kernels, basebands and roms (versions 2.1 and 2.3, but still no radio).

Any tips?

Reactions: BrixSat

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
Type *#*#7378423#*#*, go to software info, look at your s1boot version (it will be an r and some numbers) if the r is uppercase (R) it is still locked. If it's a lower case r it has been unlocked :)

Sent from my X10S using XDA

BrixSat

Apr 16, 2012
cesararaujo.net
Solution found thanks to all of you guys.

First, use pc companion from sony to restore the mobile. (easy)

Then enable usb debug in the apps menu and with flash tools root the phone, it will restart.

Then with flashtools install the xrecovery (easy)

Again with flashtools in the plugins menu select unlock bootloader and run. Phone will restart a few times, do not unplug usb cable (i was unplugin after the first reboot) and it shall be done :)

Reactions: ricardjorg

cikoxda

Jan 10, 2011
Bari
i have a similar problem...radio signal of my X10 is so bad and low, when i am at home the signal is 1/4 or 2/4 bar (before was always 3/4 or 4/4).
repair with pc companion or seus did not help me...tried to relock BL, repair with pc companion and unlock BL but the problem still here.
it is antenna problem or software problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Type *#*#7378423#*#*, go to software info, look at your s1boot version (it will be an r and some numbers) if the r is uppercase (R) it is still locked. If it's a lower case r it has been unlocked :)

Hi people, I've unlocked the BootLoader following 9Lukas5's instructions (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1254087)
    And now I don't have radio anymore.

I checked first with the s1tool and it said "SEMC SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE". I've used the correct bat file and it said that it was unlocked successfully.

It was unlocked because I could install the latest Doom's kernel and Wolf's rom. But I didn't have radio.

I've been searching through the threads looking for answers, but all the methods people suggested, didn't work.

What I've tried: re-locking the bootloader and restauring the phone with seus (still no radio), unlocking again and trying several kernels, basebands and roms (versions 2.1 and 2.3, but still no radio).

Any tips?
    Do u know how to check the status of your bootloader?

I don't think so. How do I do that?
    Solution found thanks to all of you guys.

First, use pc companion from sony to restore the mobile. (easy)

Then enable usb debug in the apps menu and with flash tools root the phone, it will restart.

Then with flashtools install the xrecovery (easy)

Again with flashtools in the plugins menu select unlock bootloader and run. Phone will restart a few times, do not unplug usb cable (i was unplugin after the first reboot) and it shall be done :)