[MOD]TSM.MOD_by_MADDOGGN/(ten_locks)[MOD][UPDATE 11/29/11]

Search This thread

squshy 7

Dec 6, 2010
Just makinn sure i didnt have to ude srf or something

[sig]I'm close to root, im patiently waiting on those puzzles[sig]

Whoa, wait a min zander. You'll need to be on a deodexed version of ec05...since you're true stock, you're odexed and it won't work. You'll need to find a deodexed ec05 rom...the reRFS version might be

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

gamerfantic

Apr 27, 2011
AHHH im broke! I flashed it, and i have the "android" over the boot screen and it wont boot up, help! :p

Thanks.
Aaron

Willieumm

Oct 4, 2010
This isn't working for me on Midnight 5.3 I don't believe. What do I have to do to actually enable the lockscreen I choose? Because it just keeps going to the default AOSP lockscreen.

Willieumm

Oct 4, 2010
Thank you for that completely useless response. Yes I found the app just find it just doesn't do a damn thing.

ervman1

Jul 31, 2007
i installed the themed version over srf 1.1.0 fully loaded and it looks amazing but the phone app keeps force closing when i try to open...any tips?

bryanfritz1

Mar 23, 2009
Sycamore
I'm just throwing this out there not sure if its correct. If you have installed the laandscape dialer mod it will probably mess up the phone framework if you flash this, but again I could be way off.

sent from "The Other Woman"

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Well, I just added it to Urban Fury and I have my favorite theme back on a killer ROM. I did have to change the dialer though because I got that same dialer tab activity fc I posted a pic of last time but switched dialers and everything seems good so far...

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
i installed the themed version over srf 1.1.0 fully loaded and it looks amazing but the phone app keeps force closing when i try to open...any tips?

I downloaded the Black_Transparent_BG dialer zip I found on the first page of Erebos theme. I would prefer original or maybe Honeycomb Fusion dialer but moving one with Root Explorer didn't work for me...flashing the dialer zip did EDIT..Actually, after flashing above dialer, I was able to move Honeycomb Fusion dialer over with Root Explorer. Now its PERFECT!

Last edited:

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Here's the dialer I ended up with...oh and a homescreen shot..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305970887511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305970887511.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305970925231.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305970925231.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 227

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BROUGHT TO YOU FIRST BY: MADDOGGIN

INTRO: This is ported from samsung fascinate originally created by: "TSM" sbrissen
    link>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1030028
    please go by his thread and give him his props!

also to thank!
    sbrissen>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1132460<<--donate to him!!
    DAGr8>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1098145
    dreamsforgotten>> taught me everything i know!
    RandomKIng check his thread here for awesome rom >>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1343669

also big thanks to ecooce!! hope to see him back soon!
    big thnaks to QbKing77 for hot to video -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSpKeQn675I

if i missed anyone let me know

Please be aware this is a beta!!

This mod includes the following---> scrollabel powerwidgets fully customizable thru tsm.parts, statusbar options, lockscreens "10" including puzzle, epic, glass, sgs2, miui, rotary, aosp, 4tab, honey and rings. also includes crt/screen on and off modded by me!:D. and hotspot hack thanks to "unknown" , no ciq thanks to Konane!

Note: this took allot of work, i literrally worked day and night to bring these features to the epic. the work was very extensive so please give props where its deserved and dont ask for src cause i dont have it!

files affected: policy.jar, framework-res, system-ui, services-jar

since this uses framework-res you cant flash a theme over this or this over a theme you have to theme framework!

disclaimer: i will not be responsible if your phone breaks after flashing this. flash at your own risk!!

install instruction:
    you must be in a deodexed rom to use this!

1. wipe data 3x,install deodexed rom and boot up
    2.back to recovery and flash mod
    3.enjoy!

if you have issues after following these steps then repeat!!

EI22_GINGERBREAD

UPDATED_11/29/2011

Download For EI22>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?7ra9f3v8gr7r938

shot_000017.png
    shot_000015.png
    shot_000006.png
    shot_000001.png
    shot_000003.png
    shot_000016.png
    shot_000008.png
    shot_000013.png

if you like my work please donate for my time!! thanks!
    I'll be posting this today guys, I wanna thank everyone for their support, definitely makes doing this worth wile. A little insight on shares included. First of all to answer the last question, yes this mod includes systemui.apk, it is heavily modded so if u flash another one on top or remove it from the mod the statusbar stuff won't work which includes, clock fucntions, battery options, powerwidget toggles, (like 10 included I think) 4g isn't included because of course this mod wasn't made for this phone I just port3d remekmber that and also give thanks to Sbrissen guys because he's the real genius who deserves much more credit than me. Anyways, also includes ten locks, including lockrings, honey lock, miui, sgs2, puzzle and the rest. This mod doesn't have the overscroll functions guys as I had allot of trouble adding this to the new framework BUT! I'm still working on adding the opti9ons lol! It does have overscroll just doesn't have the options to chaan.ge colors like on eh17. Also has volume wake, music controls, custom msg for locks and statusbar, has custom app options only 1 for 4tab but can set upto 4 custom apps with lockrings! A few other stuff but that's the most of it....... I just have to change a few things as far as graphics in the locks and it will be ready for release on time as I posted last night! Again I want to thank everyone for yalls support man, really means allot to me and makes doing this all the more fun! Unlike the support I get over at the epic touch forum! Don't know why maybe cause a bunch of noobs over there but they don't apreaciate like you guys so I just want to thank everyone in this community y'all are awesome! Thank you!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
    Got it working. Be posting update soon!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    ok guys i have released the new version please understand this took allot of work once you see the new featueres you will understand all the work that went into this. theres a few things not working but im working on them. for a list of the changes please visit the op and if you notice any other bugs please post!! let me know what yall think!! Enjoy!!

also i have included the gingerbread launcher that has been modded as well! it works with tsm parts in misc/launcher orientation option! and has the wallpapers you see in screenshots. also for the icons im using the lp new miui icon pack free version available in market looks awesome!! for best results im using stock eh17 deodex rom created by decadence with chris41g's eh17 kernal. works awesome with this setup!!!
    Lmao! You guys crack me up man! Lol ill be posting tomorrow around noon or so. everythings working, just have to iron out a bug or two! Lol!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium