HUAWEI_S7-301u_FIRMWARE_android4.0_C232B002_General_Channel_ 05010YBX

Search This thread

Raichean

May 17, 2008
Should I flash this version over the top of my B10 (I think, tablet is at home) or wait for the B15?

shennar

Apr 15, 2011
To people who flashed this rom. Can someone check for me if it supports Arabic? If not, any where to go?

shennar

Apr 15, 2011

You don't know how much you helped vme Greeeeeeeeeet Thanks!. however, after instaaling and everything is fine I didn't have option for Arabic interface (although I don't use Arabic interface). I am curious to know how u got it??

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Search tags since this is the only post on Arabic Support:
عربي لغة عربية middle east middleeast middleeastern الشرق الأوسط

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

And we are talking about this official rom which proved to support Arabic

ashy

Jul 8, 2008
compass miscalibrated, North becomes West

& accelerometer becomes miscalibrated as well... and then there's no calibrator on board with this ROM...

anyone else faces the same problem?

rurou

Nov 28, 2008
compass miscalibrated, North becomes West

& accelerometer becomes miscalibrated as well... and then there's no calibrator on board with this ROM...

anyone else faces the same problem?

What app that you use? Try to restart your tablet and see if the problem still persist. You can also try other apps to see if it's because the app is not 100% compatible with ICS. You can also try to enable/disable (mine is disabled) compatible coordinate mode in settings - developer options. I'm sure the last suggestion will cure the problem, but I hope you try all of my suggestion (restart and try another app) before trying the last one because I believe it's better to leave compatible coordinate mode disabled. I have had similar problem that was cured with a restart.

Last edited:

441Excelsior

May 6, 2012
where I can find changelog? now I have C232B002 and I want to know differences between these two roms

Top Liked Posts