[ROM] [T210R/T210] KidzRom by gr8nole UPDATED with more languages

Search This thread

murzyn1313

Apr 8, 2012
Oxford
Finally someone get this ROM out. i had this Tablet for over 2 months, which was development edition, and its just crashes few times, so i have to put Rom from T210. But i want to put it back to OEM,for my kid, so here it is. Thanks Gr8nole. :good:

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
It was a generous donation through Paypal. If you would like to do the same, just click the "Donate to Me" button under my avatar on any of my posts (only visible in a browser, not the app) or just look at my profile to see the Paypal donation email address. Any amount is very much appreciated.

Official updates will not work once the system has been modified. They always check for changes before applying the update. If a big update comes along, I will do what I can to update the rom as necessary.

Hi, just sent a small donation hope everyone else will do the same for all your work then it will soon add up :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda app-developers app

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
No probs. Have you managed to make make any in app purchase from kids world?

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
Well I got a blue box flash up when I enter a world saying "error/ in app purchase/ purchases not available for this product" or something like that it also has a long alphanumeric code. It flashes very quick

Sorry it says " in app purchase error, product does not exist in this store"

Last edited:

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
Well I got a blue box flash up when I enter a world saying "error/ in app purchase/ purchases not available for this product" or something like that it also has a long alphanumeric code. It flashes very quick

Sorry it in app purchase error, product does not exist in this store

I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: The kids store just takes you to the Samsung app store when you hit "Buy". I got all the way up to entering credit card info, so I guess it is working correctly. The regular Google Play store probably has all the good apps too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Se23

Se23

Oct 17, 2011

Sorry it says " in app purchase error, product does not exist in this store"

Hey I just tried the demo stuff in kids world and tbh its garbage from what I can see. A lot better stuff out there so im just going to hide it. I wont litter this thread anymore lol, Thanks :)

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
Kids store is fine its the kids world that has the problem

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386033192986.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386033192986.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 701
Reactions: gr8nole

varok

Dec 19, 2006
Tried installing but keeps crashing during startup. Now I can't even go back to TW :(. Is there a way to remove/uninstall kidzrom??

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
Tried installing but keeps crashing during startup. Now I can't even go back to TW :(. Is there a way to remove/uninstall kidzrom??

Assuming you have T210 you probably have the same problem I did which I posted fix in this thread. I booted into cwm reset back to factory then it all worked fine.

Last edited:

varok

Dec 19, 2006
Assuming you have T210 you probably have the same problem I did which I posted fix in this thread. I booted into cwm reset back to factory then it all worked fine.

Did a full wipe and it's all good now. Thanks! :good:

carlospr21

Oct 9, 2007
P.R. Levittown

This fixed mine and im on t210r
Im in puerto rico and i didnt get any error using kidz world rom is running great on my side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Se23

Oct 17, 2011
I think anyone in the American region wont have as im sure this rom is US. Would be interesting to hear from others in Europe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 2 below is provided to fix file transfer issues between tablet and PC.

Check out this video review by @glevitan. http://youtu.be/oZQvwXbOi60

This is a port of the T2105 Kids Tab from Samsung.

It has normal mode and Kids mode. Kids mode features a kids launcher, kids camera, various kids games, and parental controls. Pre-installed kids games are automatically hidden from the normal mode app drawer (they can be un-hidden). I haven't explored all the kids games, so feel free to report about your experiences.

It is a very large rom, so some of the kids apps have been converted to user apps (data/apps).

I make no guarantees that every kids app will work flawlessly. If it doesn't work, just remove it and download a new one.

It is still loaded with all the Samsung bloatware, so it isn't exactly the snappiest rom out there. It is also rooted, so you can easily remove whatever you wish. It includes a self-compiled kernel, but I recommend @ketut.kumajaya's Blackhawk kernel.

Install using your favorite custom recovery. Full wipe/factory reset required.

1. Download the KidzRom World Edition HERE. This version has more languages than the original US version.
      or
      Download the original US version of the rom HERE.

2. Install Update 1 after rom installation (original US version only). This update removes a couple kids apps that didn't work properly and updates a couple that had store updates. There are plenty of kids apps in the kids store to replace the ones removed.

3. All users should install Update 2 to fix file transfer issues between tablet and pc.

4. (Optional) If your tablet has the newer bootloader version, you may get a black screen during the boot process. You can use the kernel from THIS post or install the latest blackhawk kernel.

No need to wipe before installing the updates.

----------------------------------------------------------

Flash at your own risk, I take no responsibility for what you may break.

Kids_Launcher.png
    Screenshots....
    Hi again...

Can u tell me where you are getting these Portuguese kids apps? Or if it's not too much trouble, would you mind sharing them?

Best regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

As I said I extracted them from the Tab3 Kids Portuguese Rom (TPH), you can download from Sammobile.com (search on cache.img) and also from the Fnac Junior rom you can download from Bqreaders.com.

I am trying to make a package to auto install them, Wem I get it done I´ll try and share themm (its over 1Gb)
    MODS

No Background Music mod eliminates the background music while in Kids Mode.
    Merry Christmas everyone... I hope all the kids enjoy this rom!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 4