System / User apps dissapearing after force shut down during boot.

Search This thread

yesiateyoursheep

Apr 27, 2014
My cheap, $100NZD qm734g Tablet started crapping out after I had to hold down the power button during boot...
Apps (including but not limited to; Google Play Store, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Google Services and several other app's app data / cache) have disappeared from the list of installed apps, and the app manager. Au though, they seem to still be installed, all the files in /sdcard/Android/Data and /sdcard/Android/obb are still there (I think it's the same deal on internal storage, too...) but the entry from the App launcher is gone. :mad:

It is rooted, but only after this first started happening, as an attempt to fix it.
I have formatted and returned Android to factory default, (Power Button + Vol Up didn't work for some reason.) but the same issue relapsed after 2 days. And now Google Play (com.android.vending) is missing...

I doubt there isn't much I can do that doesn't involve flashing a new image, but if that is the case, Clockwork mod and Cyanogenmod aren't compatible, so I'll need some help there, too...