S5 Owner

Search This thread

aeonlive

Aug 19, 2007
I have the new S5 in Korea, if anyone wants me to do any testing or screen shares, let me know.

aeonlive gmail

Last edited:
Reactions: Brooklynsour

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
I have the new S5 in Korea, if anyone wants me to do any testing or screen shares, let me know.

aeonlive gmail

Nice is the boot loader locked? And another q. Deciding between HtcOne and the S5 right now. Did they keep touchwiz as mostly blue background dialog boxes and titlebars? Also is there a working built in flashlight widget or toggle?
Thanks I love the One but I know Samsung in and out like nothing else so leaning towards the s5 but not loving the the blue /green look. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dhs92

Oct 20, 2013
Nice is the boot loader locked? And another q. Deciding between HtcOne and the S5 right now. Did they keep touchwiz as mostly blue background dialog boxes and titlebars? Also is there a working built in flashlight widget or toggle?
Thanks I love the One but I know Samsung in and out like nothing else so leaning towards the s5 but not loving the the blue /green look. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It's blue and green, but more of a modern UI. I'm on a GS5 ROM and can send you some screening of the notification center later?

Golden Eye V26 Safestrap Edition

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

aeonlive gmail