CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

gregrich91

Apr 27, 2012
RC1?

I was one of the first ones to switch to CM from stock way back in the day. As such, I have tried almost all the CM roms for nitro. None of them have been stable on my phone. Even when it was supposed to be a stable version. The best I've had is HONO's 20fV2. The only problem is the quiet calls.... and he left the party.

If you're looking for a stable ROM release, try RC1, I've been using it since it came out. I have tried many others, but none can match its stability and usability. The only thing with RC1 is that the browser search bar gets laggy at times- but its completely usable. GPS works, Bluetooth works, calls work, everything works well.

If you downgrade from a more updated rom you might need to unbrick back to RC1(dont know much about programming but i had to unbrick since superuser wasn't allowing certain apps to run)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP