|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 1.0 ** ||Build 41609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

spacegoat

Dec 12, 2008
Downloaded and installed the latest version in first post but it does not contain Yota Contacts? Size (84.9MB) would imply it is the non-Yota version.

Should we be using this?

On the first post, the chef said "This ROM contains all the speed tweaks I could find and a little bit of eye candy for good measure. I will be uploading a "No Manilla" version in a couple hours, as well a "Yota Contacts" version".

I'm assuming it will be up soon :)

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Downloaded and installed the latest version in first post but it does not contain Yota Contacts? Size (84.9MB) would imply it is the non-Yota version.

Should we be using this?

On the first post, the chef said "This ROM contains all the speed tweaks I could find and a little bit of eye candy for good measure. I will be uploading a "No Manilla" version in a couple hours, as well a "Yota Contacts" version".

I'm assuming it will be up soon :)

Sorry guys, I tried to implement Yota contacts in the ROM, but it's giving me problems with the call history. So until I can figure out what's going on, only two versions will be developed. One with Manila, one without. Until I can figure it out, just go to the link in my signature and download one of the three VGA cabs available :)

ipxsystems

Jun 29, 2007
Sorry guys, I tried to implement Yota contacts in the ROM, but it's giving me problems with the call history. So until I can figure out what's going on, only two versions will be developed. One with Manila, one without. Until I can figure it out, just go to the link in my signature and download one of the three VGA cabs available :)

Not a problem, thanks for the update.

longnguyen30

Feb 21, 2006
thanks NRGZ28 for nice, stable rom
when I test these roms I know that the Energy1.0 without yota contact works better others

arthurbrownleeiv

Apr 2, 2008
Bay Area, Kali
Battery life so far with the 1.02.25.32 radio is excellent. I would say I'm getting an extra 10-15% out of the battery now. Before I'd have 2-3 hours of phonecall with bluetooth headset, 100-200 text messages, exchange pushing email (15 messages a day), and some light browsing and checking of traffic and be at 15-20% battery by the time I got home (9-10hrs) Now I'm sitting at 30% or so.

I'm not sure what has changed since most of the advanced config settings I made the same, and the radio hasn't changed, but something you did certainly sucks less juice now. Thank you!

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Battery life so far with the 1.02.25.32 radio is excellent. I would say I'm getting an extra 10-15% out of the battery now. Before I'd have 2-3 hours of phonecall with bluetooth headset, 100-200 text messages, exchange pushing email (15 messages a day), and some light browsing and checking of traffic and be at 15-20% battery by the time I got home (9-10hrs) Now I'm sitting at 30% or so.

I'm not sure what has changed since most of the advanced config settings I made the same, and the radio hasn't changed, but something you did certainly sucks less juice now. Thank you!

I've been running it the last couple of days myself and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the battery life. Now... let's see if we can make it even better :) Heh

dacho

Jul 19, 2006
Orlando
www.teslaservices.com
Very fast indeed. Rom is very good and to my liking, thank you. You said that it was set up to be used on att, however connection is not set up to be used on att. Right? Anyways thank you for this great rom and keep up the good work.

spacegoat

Dec 12, 2008
NRGZ28,

I re-flashed to the real regular version (with no Yota) this morning at work and have been playing with it since. Have had no problems whatsoever and have been thoroughly impressed. The good looking eye candies only make it look very professional too.

Have a pint there :)

Zethmir

Dec 29, 2008
Milwaukee
yeah NRGZ28 thanks again for this rom I am currently running the one without the contacts mod and i have no more problems with the white text on white background in the phone app. Also it is really fast. 2 questions, 1) How can I disable that HTC popup on bootup that opens opera to a local file? 2) Any plans plans to add Opera with flash support? (I am currently typing in it, installed just fine)

Sorry I know I am "new" around here but I have been modding almost everything when I get it lately so I am on a kick!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Btw a use for the PTT key was an awesome touch!

Crake_cz

Dec 18, 2008
Prague
I must say, that I like this ROM very much... I am testing it since todays morning, but it works very well.. Will see whats happen after several days of usage... ;) GOOOOOOOD WORK!

Mastersey

Jan 21, 2009
NICE
Go to programs,tweaks,and open registry editor.
Go to local machine,hardware,devicemap,keybd and then change the following reistry key:
CWSlayout,open that key by clicking it,change the value from 1 to zero and the problem is fixed :D:D
I had the problem to,but this fixed it for me

Thanks a lot for this help ! :D

ecoline

Oct 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Does anyone has any mirror site for the file? I can not DL from Mediafire, because it is too slow from here. I really like to test this ROM...
Thanks

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Very fast indeed. Rom is very good and to my liking, thank you. You said that it was set up to be used on att, however connection is not set up to be used on att. Right? Anyways thank you for this great rom and keep up the good work.

Well, the connection setup wizard runs right after you calibrate the screen, so you can always choose your operator there and set it up that way. If not, there's plenty of cabs floating around with the AT&T settings :) I use in on Tmobile myself.

NRGZ28,

I re-flashed to the real regular version (with no Yota) this morning at work and have been playing with it since. Have had no problems whatsoever and have been thoroughly impressed. The good looking eye candies only make it look very professional too.

Have a pint there.

My intention was to make it look professional, without extra useless snazzy graphics :) It looks like I succeeded. Thank you for the pint ;)

yeah NRGZ28 thanks again for this rom I am currently running the one without the contacts mod and i have no more problems with the white text on white background in the phone app. Also it is really fast. 2 questions, 1) How can I disable that HTC popup on bootup that opens opera to a local file? 2) Any plans plans to add Opera with flash support? (I am currently typing in it, installed just fine)

Sorry I know I am "new" around here but I have been modding almost everything when I get it lately so I am on a kick!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Btw a use for the PTT key was an awesome touch!

Disabling the HTC popup is an option in the Advanced Configuration application under 'Tweaks'. Diamond Tweak should also have that option, I believe. As far as Opera, I don't really know what the best version is, since I hardly ever use Opera and when I do, it always works fine. What version do YOU think should go in this ROM, and... why ? :)

Did works video call?

Yes.

dacho

Jul 19, 2006
Orlando
www.teslaservices.com
Gps is the quickest thus far, I am using the Blackstone Radio 1.10.25.25 (http://rapidshare.com/files/178750815/BS_Radio_1.10.25.25.rar) and it gets a lock in about five seconds after the gpstest starts. In addition battery life seems to be a lot better.

There is only one thing missing from this rom and that is user customization. Everyone would really appreciate if you could include it in your next rom.

Thank you

NRGZ28

Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Thnks NRGZ28's
And how about iGo8, did you try it in your ROM?

Works fine here. Although I mostly use Navigon.

iGo8 works fine for me.

Ditto.

Gps is the quickest thus far, I am using the Blackstone Radio 1.10.25.25 (http://rapidshare.com/files/178750815/BS_Radio_1.10.25.25.rar) and it gets a lock in about five seconds after the gpstest starts. In addition battery life seems to be a lot better.

There is only one thing missing from this rom and that is user customization. Everyone would really appreciate if you could include it in your next rom.

Thank you

UC is there in the ROM. Does it not work for you ? I don't feel like advertising it all over the thread title like other chefs do, because UC in a custom ROM is pretty much a given nowdays.
GPS is a hit and miss these days, personally my GPS sensor sucks with any ROM I have. It works fine with MY ROM, but then some days it just wont work. Battery life is great though :)

p.s. What next ROM ? This one's perfect already! LOL I kid.. I kid.... :)

RAPIDSHARE LINKS IN THE TOP POST.. For people that find mediafire too slow.

Last edited:

dacho

Jul 19, 2006
Orlando
www.teslaservices.com
No, UC does not work for me. Also the send button does not work either so I'm flashing it again to see if it fixes the problem because I have not seen anyone report it. Long press however works. It might be just a bad flash.

Update: UC still does not work, send button fixed after reflash.

Last edited:

ipxsystems

Jun 29, 2007
No, UC does not work for me. Also the send button does not work either so I'm flashing it again to see if it fixes the problem because I have not seen anyone report it. Long press however works. It might be just a bad flash.

Update: UC still does not work, send button fixed after reflash.

Agreed. UC does not seem to work - just tried it. Don't normally use it myself, tend to a manual-ish reconfig using SASHIMI after new ROM install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirmed!

Check the attached file in post #5. Should fix it.

I also own a Touch Pro and can confirm that this cab fixes the issue.
    One of the fastest and good looking ROMs out there. Can anyone confirm the next bug:

-Terrible performance playing videos with TCPMP.

The same video with WMP plays full smooth, but with TCPMP I get 1 to 3fps every 8 seconds or so, and the bottom bar is all black, hiding the play/next buttons

I think that there are just some issues with playing videos on tcpmp with windows 6.1. I was actually happy to find that I could play my videos taken with the fuze camera using Core, to be honest. Check out this thread from PPC Geeks on how to get the most out of TCPMP.

This rom is really nice. I especially like the gps folder. There's pretty much everything in there you could possibly need. I also like the fact that quick gps is set up to download every time you sync up from the get-go. I got a very fast lock with gps test the first time I tried it out. I'm looking forward to testing out sportsdo with this configuration. On the whole, there are a bunch of applications in here that I use, and I didn't need to install many cabs at all to get it the way I want it.

My only complaint was that it didn't have Soft Reset, but I just did a search with Total Commander and found it in the Windows folder. Awesome!
    Amazing ROM but bad battery

I have been using this ROM for almost 22 hours and during this time, I had to recharge my cellphone several times. Even when my cell phone reached 100% still the battery drained out in just 4 hours and I was left with only 10%.

I am using it with 2G connection with data always on, I do not use push mail but download mails in 2 hours interval. Also use weather update at 3 hours interval. Do not use heavy applications and neither internal GPS but location service from my service provider itself.

Have reduced the animation to medium and have been texting majorly then voice calls.

Can anyone suggest me what can be the reason. My ATT Fuze is very new and I have been using it since July 26, 2011 only.

Will appreciate responses... Thanks :):D