FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,617 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,665

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2019, 06:03 PM |#31161  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisc

I have MiX on a range of Android devices and find it very useful; THANKS.

I have one issue. I am trying to delete dozen of folders and thousands of files located on Micro SD cards. I do not have the Undo feature turned on. The delete process takes ages; in fact I stopped MiX several times to investigate the issue. I found Fx File Explorer was much much fast in deleting files. Some other file managers were also much faster that MiX.

Is there anything I can do to speed up multiple files and folders at one time using MiX?

Chris

What is your Android version? And is your device rooted?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 06:09 PM |#31162  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i think you'll understand what i'm saying if you take note of the time shown against each file. in my reckoning, 04:55 (the oldest) should be 1 but is 5 and 05:20 (the newest) should be 5 but is 1.

You select the newest first but the oldest should be renamed first?! Select your files in the order you want to be renamed.
Even if I add an extra option for sorting the selection same as the file list, the newest will be 1.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 07:29 PM |#31163  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA

This still present on the latest beta, any workarounds? That doesn't involve using another file explorer just for this?

If you're sure that you're using the latest beta, please send me the created zip file to test it. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 07:30 PM |#31164  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Is update alert working for Standard version?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2019, 09:35 PM |#31165  
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

It is already supported. Isn't it working? Please send me a sample file to test it.

Here is a chm file
I archived it as Zip file to be able to upload it on xda

I tried to open it with mixplorer ebook reader and open it as HTML file as it is in suggestions
Ebook reader crashes immediately
And HTML open blank page
Hope you add chm to ebook reader
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elswerky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elswerky Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 09:35 PM |#31166  
Flag Nazareth, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,320

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If you're sure that you're using the latest beta, please send me the created zip file to test it. Thank you.

The issue happens to me when modifying and existing module, I'll send you a modified zip under mix explorer which magisk says not a valid zip and I'll send you the unmodified one
The Following User Says Thank You to JEANRIVERA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JEANRIVERA Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 10:03 PM |#31167  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,096

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Is update alert working for Standard version?

For me it is working. XDA stable MiXplorer_v6.39.6_B19100710.apk

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 10:10 PM |#31169  
Flag Roorkee
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
HI!

I had reported an issue with Mega 2FA in mixplorer. I updated to the latest update today and the issue has been fixed. Thank you so much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishanjain28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ishanjain28 Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 10:19 PM |#31170  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA

The issue happens to me when modifying and existing module, I'll send you a modified zip under mix explorer which magisk says not a valid zip and I'll send you the unmodified one

To modify a zip you should unzip it first, do the changes you want, and then zip it again. Make sure you did like that
7th October 2019, 10:25 PM |#31171  
Flag Nazareth, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,320

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas gp

To modify a zip you should unzip it first, do the changes you want, and then zip it again. Make sure you did like that

but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid that would be like 2 extra steps, why not the ability to modify on the fly? a simple edit shouldn't take that much, for example changing a name of a file inside the module or adding a file name inside the module, I know other file explorers can do it fine, but Mixplorer is by far the most complete solution for me, except for that small issue. that is the reason why I am reporting it, maybe there is a solution to that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)