FORUMS

[ROM]PC10IMG_Vision_Gingerbread_S_TMOUS_2.13.531.8_Radi o_12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3

3,436 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,874
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2011, 02:20 AM |#101  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys

are you going to try to root it with the wiki?

read up more i already tried and nothing, the neuter part doesnt go will jus get permission denied...

well for the play it is fast! boot time is quick and response time is quick as well i do like th changes! really clean...

but still i wish i had root


Only way i can think of is downgrading to a lower firmware or update, but im not wililng to try atm i jus got this thing workign and i dont want to change to brick it again
12th May 2011, 02:27 AM |#102  
xsteven77x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 778
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild

read up more i already tried and nothing, the neuter part doesnt go will jus get permission denied...

well for the play it is fast! boot time is quick and response time is quick as well i do like th changes! really clean...

but still i wish i had root


Only way i can think of is downgrading to a lower firmware or update, but im not wililng to try atm i jus got this thing workign and i dont want to change to brick it again

Dont think you should be so worried this time around. Obviously if you mess it up again, now you at least have the solution here for you to fix it again.
12th May 2011, 02:29 AM |#103  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsteven77x

Dont think you should be so worried this time around. Obviously if you mess it up again, now you at least have the solution here for you to fix it again.

true but like i said i got this thing running not to long ago... Lol wanna keep it for awhile before messing around anymore that i really want too
12th May 2011, 02:29 AM |#104  
noodles2224's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=well for the play it is fast! boot time is quick and response time is quick as well i do like th changes! really clean...[/QUOTE]

What changes really??


Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
12th May 2011, 02:48 AM |#105  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
now, we need root for this new release , the waiting game begins NOW LOL
12th May 2011, 02:50 AM |#106  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild

now, we need root for this new release , the waiting game begins NOW LOL

dont know why they moved
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1074867
12th May 2011, 02:59 AM |#107  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6

dont know why they moved
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1074867

thats a rom for rooted devices, this is fully stock unrooted release(official)
12th May 2011, 03:34 AM |#108  
lainvalenajr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
The OP for the gingerbreak won't work on s-on phones? that what is said...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
12th May 2011, 03:37 AM |#109  
ilostchild's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lainvalenajr

The OP for the gingerbreak won't work on s-on phones? that what is said...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Yup read that too... i dont get why to run that if you have s-off? you can simply flash a new recovery and get rom that way, but i gues those do it to have stock root..
12th May 2011, 03:42 AM |#110  
lainvalenajr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostchild

im gonna have to say Gingerbreak is a no go for new gingerbread for G2 it jus sits been on for awhile now still and nothing...

OP of the gingerbreak says it won't work on s-on phones

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
12th May 2011, 04:39 AM |#111  
tankmorph's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 346
 
More
Thanks for this, football.

It's nice to see that the 12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3 radio is part of the actual final release ROM from T-Mobile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes