[APP 2.2+] [ Tool ] FAKE PERMISSIONS (For User app) Most Powerful privacy protection

Search This thread

totalcmdext

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 7, 2006
Nokia 8.3 5G
I have installed the application but is misssing the folder "Fake Permission".
Is it still valid for the latest version that the folder will be created?

How could check if the application working properly?

totalcmdext

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 7, 2006
Nokia 8.3 5G

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Nop

Sorry for the delay answer.. Not well this days...

There is no need of folder if you updated the app recently or latest version.. We have added the permission list inside the app it-self where we can play lot of smart role...

Its very hard to say.... I was handling the Security part of android in Samxxxx and ARxxxx for long time.. I can say you must learn hacking the device then its easy to find-out....

I'm making one app, if i'm successes in the app then you can findout what is happening in any app...

Reactions: vandy87

STORMBAY

Sep 4, 2013
Xprivacy is way better than this. I have installed over 20 apps and games. And ALL of them i controled by Xprivacy. If i use this it control only 10, for rest i must pay. And both work on same way. When app request some user data this and Xprivacy intercept that request and send fake data. + I can set xprivacy. like i want.

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
True

Anything and everything depends on the user requirement..... X privacy and my app which is 2 different things.. No point compare...

Anyway Thanks...

Xprivacy is way better than this. I have installed over 20 apps and games. And ALL of them i controled by Xprivacy. If i use this it control only 10, for rest i must pay. And both work on same way. When app request some user data this and Xprivacy intercept that request and send fake data. + I can set xprivacy. like i want.

Reactions: vandy87

vandy87

Jun 6, 2012
india
Thanks

Finally you made me to understand.. Amazing your man..

I will buy the pro version right now...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment FakePermission.apk

First I would like to Thanks XDA, where I got my life back. I almost quit development started working for a company because of XDA user am back to app development..

I request all the XDA member, please review new application & post your feedback over here or play store.. you will get instance answer any where..

Any issues Please Mail us, with-out writing mail, I request you all please don't write Review or Rating.. APPZINVENTORS@GMAIL.COM

icon.jpg 2.jpg

4.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 8.jpg

9.jpg View attachment FakePermission.apk

Privacy and Security is everyone's concern now a days and henceforth, we have developed this app for you all to keep a check on that.
    First, we would like to Thank - Huawei, NC State University & Workthatmatters. They made us to develop this application.

Fake Permission BETA VERSION

Free Version link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appz.fake&hl=en

Pro Version link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appz.fakepaid&hl=en

The most power full app that will allow user to send FAKE PERMISSION to a particular app which user feel always stealing their private data.
    Fake Permission is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal as well as any other information. Fake Permission reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them, so, you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!

Fake Permission features:

☆ Find out list of user installed apps
    ☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets". View All the Permissions.
    ☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want.
    ☆ Suspicious apps list (Android 4.3 Feature).
    ☆ Fake Permission - Click Activate button to Enable the Fake permission to a particular app which you feel always steeling your private data.
    ☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
    ☆There will be a folder called "Fake Permission" which will have a file named "Fake Permission.txt" inside your device SD card memory. This will work very smart.. You must restart your phone once you Activate the service.

Fake Permission is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in its category. It can actually scan through other app's code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Fake Permission apart from other apps that claim protection.

Get the security you need which other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
    And, let us know your feedback at appzinventors@gmail.com

Reference Book : http://www.cs.ncsu.edu/faculty/jiang/pubs/TRUST11.pdf

Please Don't forget to hit THANKS BUTTON.
    Thanks

Ok. Looking forward to next release:D

(but im still curious about how to fully remove this..)

SlimBean|Dorimanx|i9100¬Tapa2

If possible in free version I will try to implement everything..
    concept

Ok i thought that its like that, but how do i fully remove this? How can this app spoof apps without having root permission? :)

SlimBean|i9100¬Tapa2

Please wait till next update, based on your suggestion we are working (where you can have option to set fake permission to apps). There is no point for Root - We are not blocking anything we are sending fake datas...
    process

How to remove this?
    Cant even see which apps got spoofed.. No settings just - activate.

SlimBean|i9100¬Tapa2

We are tying to make use can assign the fake permission to particular app.. it will be done soon.. so you can do it your own..

As of now system doing it-self.. its a beta version.
    Thanks

Thanx to Developer team for the smart application.
    Appzinventors are smart thinkers, They are always ahead than other Developers.

I like this application very much. If we have the Application "Who is tracking" & "Fake Permission", We will feel safe. Now am 100% safe.

Mate we are working for more interesting project, in future you will come to know..