What browser are you using?

Search This thread

replica9000

May 31, 2009
So I've tried out Chrome, and I didn't care much for that browser. Text had issues and options were limited. I've also tried Firefox. Also seems to have text issues. I've been using Dolphin since I've moved on from ICS on other phones. It's been a good browser, but been looking for something better. At the moment I'm trying out UC Browser. So far I'm liking it.

What are you guys running? And what do you like about it?

Nov 29, 2013
well i've been using Opera Mini and Chrome with stock Samsung Browser.... (chrome is not my stock browser)
Opera Mini is the fastest browser..... but it lacks certsin usability on certain sites... like it wudnt let me download stuff from google drive... it wont even load the thing....

replica9000

May 31, 2009
With Chrome, in portrait, seems like the text overlaps and some text is larger than other text, when it should all be the same. In Firefox, the text didn't overlap, but the fonts are different sizes. UC browser by default does that, but there is an option to disable that, that I didn't see in Chrome or FF.

BFirebird101

Feb 10, 2011
I just use AOSP browser. It's better than the rest.

If you liked my post, please hit the "thanks" button.
Sent from my HTC One M8!
U WOT M8?

R

richii0207

Chrome, can alternative between tabs with my chromebook. :) Although I will switch to the HTC browser if it comes with the next OTA as I try to keep 3rd party apps to a minimum. I like OEM :p .

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

May 3, 2012
I use Chrome as well, but yes, the text is garbled in portrait mode on many sites, including this one. It's annoying. I keep using because I like to keep my bookmarks in sync (yes, Firefox, I know).

Using the phone in landscape, the text is fine.

replica9000

May 31, 2009
I'm really enjoying UC Browser. It's fast, has some good stuff built it too. Looks like you can sync bookmarks on the cloud or with Chrome, but requires a (looks to be free) UC account. Reviews I've read claim Dolphin is fast. After using that for the last year or 2, UC is faster.

Nov 21, 2012
Lightning browser. Fast, free, no spyware or boat cough cough dolphin

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

cruckus

Sep 12, 2010
Chrome beta browser for chromecast support. Also just turn the phone sideways and then back and the text issues will go away. Just saying.

Top Liked Posts