[REF] [Sense 2.5 tweaks & mods][CABS] Last updated 12/02-2010 -10:20

Search This thread

Dirk

May 11, 2009
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=589740

Bottom of page, a way to remove quick links completely? I haven't been able to test this as i am on a Sense 2.1 rom but if this works i may move to a Sense 2.5 rom. Can anyone confirm this?

Edit: CAB makes quick links transparent.

Last edited:

erdoke

Oct 4, 2008
added new background all tabs link to page 1, this file only sets wallpaper on all tabs, not inside all people etc.

Unfortunately both "background setting on all tabs" tricks cripple the 20 shortcut layout by Vovichek & Jamrecords. The 5x4 icons layout remain, but icon size changes back to the original setting, this way shortcuts are overlapping. I tried to play with installation order, but it did not help. Any ideas?

tsttse

Nov 27, 2009
The BG all tabs seems to stop the home screen wall paper... Also it stops me from accessing the other 6 hidden quick links in the home screen... What is it suppose to do?

thr07

Feb 14, 2008
Not sure if covered elsewhere: how can i make opaque in the main HTC Sense screen (ie in the Today/Home screen) the Clock, Weather, Calendar, the 3 icons and the slide bar at the bottom?
Thanx!!

Straynart

Mar 9, 2008
Hum...the disconnect data works weirdly on my Leo.
Sometimes, it disconnectes the E/3G/3G+ after a few seconds [near the 20-30 I think], sometimes, the connection reach to the hour before I disconnect it manualy.

Someone can explain how it runs ?

And the .cab Wireless Draft N can't be DL if we aren't premium DL...so, someone can make it available somewhere else ? =|

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

plasmod3

Jan 13, 2008
How to enable power management in touch hd 2?

How do we enable power management features ? e.g. switch off screen after 2 mins of inactivity etcetce?

Novadecasa

Nov 12, 2009
Zwolle
Maybe I did missed the message, but what does the 'Toch X LEO Turbo.cab".
I mean, what is really 'memory and cache tweaks' on the HD2.

My taskmanager give's always 55% on the homescreen, i think thats very much.
The phone isn't so fast anymore.

kruelant

Nov 18, 2009
Tallinn
Is there any way to add something like "Send via Bluetooth" to the popup menu in "Albums" ? Right now there're only Mail, Messages and Facebook.
That would be superhandy...

jbh99blue

Nov 24, 2009
What does the 7th tweak in post one do...."Show owner icon in settings"

I've loaded this cab but can't work out what it's supposed to do??

mr_qu

Nov 15, 2009
hd2 newoork connection

1) if i turn the wi-fi on, and i don't turn the data connection off- will the hd2
automatically use the wi-fi connection?
2) if the wi-fi is on, and i am not in my house where i initially turned the wi-fi on, will it automatically keep searching for wi-fi networks, whenever internet connection is needed and connect to them, or i have to do that searching menually- so it knows there is a wifi network here, and use it?

3) if i install a custom rom in hd2, and then i want to brong back the original rom that came with the phone, how do i do that- do i have to backup the original rome before i install a new one? or a jard reset will return the original rom?

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
still working on that one, but with a complete new menu, me and my friend is working on a new kind of hold powerkey end key actionscreen with unlimited pages to add own shortcuts in, it will soon be released if everything goes as planned...

Novadecasa

Nov 12, 2009
Zwolle
Maybe I did missed the message, but what does the 'Toch X LEO Turbo.cab".
I mean, what is really 'memory and cache tweaks' on the HD2.

My taskmanager give's always 55% on the homescreen, i think thats very much.
The phone isn't so fast anymore.

Can anyone answer this please?

And on my HD2 there also the 'notepad' softkey on the homescreen.
I want to change this in the registry to the offical 'phone' softkey.
When I change "HomeLSKText" and the field "HomeLSKPath" in the registry to an empty field then I get an error.
The empty field is the original, not?
What do I need to change?

Top Liked Posts