Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2013, 05:30 PM |#5001  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,864

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk_Optimus

I'am trying to discharge the phone (with the magic kk119) but it is very hard

set cpu adjuster to 1400mhz max, turn wi-fi on, open antutu and run stability test - it should drain some 10-15% in one run
26th April 2013, 05:31 PM |#5002  
OP Recognized Developer
Penguins' Republic of Antarctica
Thanks Meter: 23,025

Donate to Me
More
Anyway, if the charging problems (% not updating correctly in sleep mode and charge not working when in power-off mode) are boring/irritating for you, i'll push a kernel with the stock ics battery driver... otherwise sit tight, i'm working to fix my driver
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2013, 05:35 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Pengus take your time for me everything works flawlessly
26th April 2013, 05:58 PM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Thank you pengus for your hard work. Multitouch is not working good for me with 119 for new bootloader. Pinch to zoom is jerky and multitouch tester shows 2 touch points without touching the screen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panospc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift panospc Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 06:15 PM |#5005  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panospc

Thank you pengus for your hard work. Multitouch is not working good for me with 119 for new bootloader. Pinch to zoom is jerky and multitouch tester shows 2 touch points without touching the screen.

Ouch, bad bad, i was testing a thing and i left some code in. Reverting now
Probably later i'll push a 120 with some fixes then. Apparently seems like i got a hold of the charging-while-sleeping bug too
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2013, 06:47 PM |#5006  
Flag germany
Thanks Meter: 16

More
my phone discharged to fast. why could this happen?

since I'm on the new bootloader with MazC.A.M.P.+ | Jellybean 4.1.2 Rom my battery drain is terrible.
I updated from baseband v30a to b and now to v30c. overlock is disabled.
when the display brightness is on 50% and wlan on, the phone is empty in 3h35min!

with battery stats I can see nothing striking.

one week ago I used Wajk Miui 2.4.20 with baseband v20c and battery drain was perfect!
26th April 2013, 07:17 PM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by packyman

my phone discharged to fast. why could this happen?

since I'm on the new bootloader with MazC.A.M.P.+ | Jellybean 4.1.2 Rom my battery drain is terrible.
I updated from baseband v30a to b and now to v30c. overlock is disabled.
when the display brightness is on 50% and wlan on, the phone is empty in 3h35min!

with battery stats I can see nothing striking.

one week ago I used Wajk Miui 2.4.20 with baseband v20c and battery drain was perfect!

The drivers are completly New... give it some time to recalibrate.

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to flopower1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flopower1996 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 07:29 PM |#5008  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 272

Donate to Me
More
Awesome update Pengus. Brightness WORKS ON ICS!!!! You did it man , I will report it on DMX topic, to convince everyone of this kernel.

Verstuurd van mijn LG-P990 met Tapatalk
26th April 2013, 07:49 PM |#5009  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_justin

Awesome update Pengus. Brightness WORKS ON ICS!!!! You did it man , I will report it on DMX topic, to convince everyone of this kernel.

Verstuurd van mijn LG-P990 met Tapatalk

LOL wait
The battery driver is highly f**ed up right now. 2 days young, needs still some milk to grow strong and fully working... just consider the amount of crappy logic LG put in it: 2708 lines of useless code for our phone vs 873 lines for the N7 battery driver. I'm pretty much speechless...
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2013, 07:50 PM |#5010  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

LOL wait
The battery driver is highly f**ed up right now. 2 days young, needs still some milk to grow strong and fully working... just consider the amount of crappy logic LG put in it: 2708 lines of useless code for our phone vs 873 lines for the N7 battery driver. I'm pretty much speechless...

Damn... Leave the chatting to us... You got coding to do

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to massimo69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift massimo69 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 08:00 PM |#5011  
Flag Nokia
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

LOL wait

Yeah, let's not jump to conclusions too early. ATM my phone is baffled and does not want to drain the battery...
Well, there's always Youtube and 24 hour videos... I have time

Sent from GTab LTE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beware ! wild penguins, fish slapping takes place here, ics - cm10 - cm10.1, jelly bean, kernel, no polar bears - killer whales or sharks allowed, nvidia sucks - lg sucks more

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)