Help Me unlock my pattern screenlock!!

Search This thread

hung86

Jan 30, 2014
I forgot the pattern screenlock and usb debugging not open but I want to keep the data, please help me!!:crying:

My phone is Samsung tab2 7.0 at 4.1.2

Last edited:

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
yup are you running the stock recovery or some custom recovery like CWM or TWRP? If its stock recovery you have to install a custom recovery or else if you are using custom recovery theres a option called toggle verify signature so use that to disable it...

Best of luck!

Reactions: xhint

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
well i already told you how to just go to the custom recovery and toggle signature verification in CWM you can find it when u select install zip from sd card and its in advance too but in twrp im not sure where it is but rest assure its there just go on and browse advance or install zip from sd card option

Reactions: xhint

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    didnt you try recovering methods? if so try this http://we.droidiser.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29

Good luck!
    yup are you running the stock recovery or some custom recovery like CWM or TWRP? If its stock recovery you have to install a custom recovery or else if you are using custom recovery theres a option called toggle verify signature so use that to disable it...

Best of luck!
    well i already told you how to just go to the custom recovery and toggle signature verification in CWM you can find it when u select install zip from sd card and its in advance too but in twrp im not sure where it is but rest assure its there just go on and browse advance or install zip from sd card option